• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Is there any way to restart  an autonumber field in a Custom Object??

I can't change the type of my field because I use it in a trigger

I have the following SOQL used in a VisualForce page:

"Select c.Product__r.PA_Product_Class__c productClass, sum(c.Rolling_12_Current__c) sales from PA_Customer_History__c c where c.Account__c = '{!account.Id}' group by c.Product__r.PA_Product_Class__c"

The field Rolling_12_Current__c is a currency field and the records I am querying are all in USD. Our corporate currency is EUR. My user is set up with a currency of USD. When the query is run, the sum() returns back a converted value in EUR instead of USD. According to the documentation at http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/api/Content/sforce_api_calls_soql_querying_currency_fields.htm, this shouldn't happen: "Currency data is converted to the user's locale and then processed by the aggregate function."

My user's currency is in USD, so it should display it properly in USD. As a temporary work around, I've changed our exchange rate to 1. Can someone please let me know how I can get the SOQL aggregate to return the values in my user's currency? I tried using convertCurrency, but I get a malformed query error.

Hello,

Did anyone else notice that the view state limit in Visualforce pages has been increased from 135 to 170 KB in the new release of Spring 2019

I have the following SOQL used in a VisualForce page:

"Select c.Product__r.PA_Product_Class__c productClass, sum(c.Rolling_12_Current__c) sales from PA_Customer_History__c c where c.Account__c = '{!account.Id}' group by c.Product__r.PA_Product_Class__c"

The field Rolling_12_Current__c is a currency field and the records I am querying are all in USD. Our corporate currency is EUR. My user is set up with a currency of USD. When the query is run, the sum() returns back a converted value in EUR instead of USD. According to the documentation at http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/api/Content/sforce_api_calls_soql_querying_currency_fields.htm, this shouldn't happen: "Currency data is converted to the user's locale and then processed by the aggregate function."

My user's currency is in USD, so it should display it properly in USD. As a temporary work around, I've changed our exchange rate to 1. Can someone please let me know how I can get the SOQL aggregate to return the values in my user's currency? I tried using convertCurrency, but I get a malformed query error.