• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We are planning to add Resolved status whenre in the ticket will be in resolved status and customer can reply back to reopen ticket (Ticket Auto Close). We wanted to add a custom field called Resolved By - which would give the name of the agent who put the status in resolved (Resolved the ticket). I have created the custom field, but wanted to know how to populate this field. What formula/value should i enter here. (Similar to Closed by field)
I am trying to create a validation rule for closing ticket.
The Closure Category (Picklist) and Incident Resolution field must be completed before a ticket can be closed.
I am currently using this formula but its not working for me.
AND(ISPICKVAL(BMCServiceDesk__ClosureCategory__c, ''), $User.BMCServiceDesk__IsStaffUser__c=TRUE && BMCServiceDesk__Status_ID__c ="Resolved" && (ISBLANK(BMCServiceDesk__incidentResolution__c)))

I am trying to create a validation rule for closing ticket.
The Closure Category (Picklist) and Incident Resolution field must be completed before a ticket can be closed.
I am currently using this formula but its not working for me.
AND(ISPICKVAL(BMCServiceDesk__ClosureCategory__c, ''), $User.BMCServiceDesk__IsStaffUser__c=TRUE && BMCServiceDesk__Status_ID__c ="Resolved" && (ISBLANK(BMCServiceDesk__incidentResolution__c)))