• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I am writing an application to ETL data from Salesforce using BULK API into our system. I am able to log in and do all the work without mutual authentication. Since mutual authentication is the added security, we want to implement it. However, I am keep getting time out error when i do the curl command with port 8443 and certificatie. Here is my command:

$ curl -k https://cs32.my.salesforce.com:8443/services/Soap/u/37.0 -H "Content-Type:text/xml;charset=UTF-8" -H "SOAPAction:login" -d @C:/apps/login.txt -v -e fullcert.pem:@C:/apps/pem_cer_cert/cert.cer

On the other hand, if i don't use port 8443 with above url, i able login successfully and get valid session ID. Suprisingly, I can't create any jobs from that session Id. I kept getting invalid session ID error when i try to create a job.

Help is really appriciated if anybody resolve this issue.

Thanks 
Vivek

Hi,
I am writing an application to ETL data from Salesforce using BULK API into our system. I am able to log in and do all the work without mutual authentication. Since mutual authentication is the added security, we want to implement it. However, I am keep getting time out error when i do the curl command with port 8443 and certificatie. Here is my command:

$ curl -k https://cs32.my.salesforce.com:8443/services/Soap/u/37.0 -H "Content-Type:text/xml;charset=UTF-8" -H "SOAPAction:login" -d @C:/apps/login.txt -v -e fullcert.pem:@C:/apps/pem_cer_cert/cert.cer

On the other hand, if i don't use port 8443 with above url, i able login successfully and get valid session ID. Suprisingly, I can't create any jobs from that session Id. I kept getting invalid session ID error when i try to create a job.

Help is really appriciated if anybody resolve this issue.

Thanks 
Vivek

Hi there,

We are currently using salesforce SOAP API.

From a client we are able to connect to test.salesforce.com on port 443 and successfully authenticated and perform API actions.

We have recently implemented 2-way mutual authentication and now we are unable to perform API actions. We received the following two errors.

An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorID if you contact support 1204428080-30724 (1157628926)

MUTUAL_AUTHENTICATION_FAILED.

In reviewing developers.salesforce.com it was recomneded to use port 8443 to perform mutual authentication. We tried that with the client but the client was unable to estabilish a connection on port 8443 and it timed out.

Any ideas to resolve the above errors would be helpful?

Thanks

• April 01, 2016