• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have a flow that generates an order from opportunity data. I would like for this flow to only kickoff if the opportunity data is deemed to contain all necessary components. These components exist on several objects: Account, Opportunity and Opportunity Product. I only want to execute the validation process at the point of user clicking on the Generate Order button as this confirms that they believe the opportunity has "complete" data to allow the order generation to continue. I don't want the validation process to run anytime an opportunity is edited as the user doesn't have all necessary information at one time to generate an order. What method can I use to apply a validation routine across multiple objects and fields before kicking off a flow?

I have a button that executes a Flow process to push opportunity data to the order object. I would like to popup a message to the user when the flow executes successfully indicating as such. How do I do this?
I am trying to get a custom button to work in Console mode for DocuSign. I was given a link to this page:
https://support.docusign.com/en/guides/dfs-admin-guide-custom-buttons-console

I then attempted to compile the code as shown below. When I click the button, I get an error of "unexpected identifer" Please advise.

function inIframe () {
  try {
    return window.self !== window.top;
  } catch (e) {
    return true;
  }
}

if(inIframe())
{window.open("{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/apex/dsfs__DocuSign_JavaScript")}

var sourceId =DSGetPageIDFromHref();var RQD=DSGetPageIDFromHref();
window.open() = "/apex/dsfs__DocuSign_CreateEnvelope?DSEID=0&SourceID="+sourceId+"&RQD="+RQD"+, "Popup", "location=1, status=1, scrollbars=1, resizable=1, directories=1, toolbar=1, titlebar=1, width=1200");
} else 
{window.location.href = "{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/apex/dsfs__DocuSign_JavaScript")}

window.location.href = "/apex/dsfs__DocuSign_CreateEnvelope?DSEID=0&SourceID="+sourceId+"&RQD="+RQD"+location=1, status=1, scrollbars=1, resizable=1, directories=1, toolbar=1, titlebar=1, width=1200;
}

I have a flow that generates an order from opportunity data. I would like for this flow to only kickoff if the opportunity data is deemed to contain all necessary components. These components exist on several objects: Account, Opportunity and Opportunity Product. I only want to execute the validation process at the point of user clicking on the Generate Order button as this confirms that they believe the opportunity has "complete" data to allow the order generation to continue. I don't want the validation process to run anytime an opportunity is edited as the user doesn't have all necessary information at one time to generate an order. What method can I use to apply a validation routine across multiple objects and fields before kicking off a flow?

I have a button that executes a Flow process to push opportunity data to the order object. I would like to popup a message to the user when the flow executes successfully indicating as such. How do I do this?
I am trying to get a custom button to work in Console mode for DocuSign. I was given a link to this page:
https://support.docusign.com/en/guides/dfs-admin-guide-custom-buttons-console

I then attempted to compile the code as shown below. When I click the button, I get an error of "unexpected identifer" Please advise.

function inIframe () {
  try {
    return window.self !== window.top;
  } catch (e) {
    return true;
  }
}

if(inIframe())
{window.open("{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/apex/dsfs__DocuSign_JavaScript")}

window.open() = "/apex/dsfs__DocuSign_CreateEnvelope?DSEID=0&SourceID="+sourceId+"&RQD="+RQD"+, "Popup", "location=1, status=1, scrollbars=1, resizable=1, directories=1, toolbar=1, titlebar=1, width=1200");
} else 
{window.location.href = "{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/apex/dsfs__DocuSign_JavaScript")}

window.location.href = "/apex/dsfs__DocuSign_CreateEnvelope?DSEID=0&SourceID="+sourceId+"&RQD="+RQD"+location=1, status=1, scrollbars=1, resizable=1, directories=1, toolbar=1, titlebar=1, width=1200;
}