• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to test the lightning:fileUpload, which is available in Beta for Winter 18 release. I have the following code for a test lightning app.

When I try to upload files, either by drag-drop or cliking upload button, I am gettting the following error:

Sorry to interrupt
This page has an error. You might just need to refresh it.
Access Check Failed! AuraComponentService.createComponentFromConfig(): 'markup://forceContent:fileUploadAction' is not visible to 'markup://c:testApp {1:0}'.
Failing descriptor: {c:testApp}

<aura:application extends="force:slds" access="global">
    <lightning:fileUpload label="Attachment:" multiple="true" accept=".pdf, .png" recordId="a2Xd0000000KT9f" onuploadfinished="{!c.handleUploadFinished}"/>
</aura:application>

controller.js
({
    handleUploadFinished: function (cmp, event) {
        // Get the list of uploaded files
        var uploadedFiles = event.getParam("files");
        console.log("Files uploaded : " + uploadedFiles.length);
    }
})

Please help.

I am getting the following error in "Customizing Compact Layouts" section of "Salesforce1 Mobile Basics" unit in Admin Beginner trail.

"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: MXFFWICC
Create and enable a compact layout."
Hi,

Iam getting following error in 'Admin Beginner' Trail for 'Salesforce1 Mobile Basics' module and 'Customizing Compact Layouts' unit.

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: DBMQKHMR

Please help. Thank you.