• 220 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I am working on the Process Automation Super Badge. When I am trying to submit my challenge I get an error
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: MUNHENQM
Not sure what is wrong as I am using a brand new playground. Could some help me out here?

So I am stuck on Challange 2 of the Reporting Superbadge..Have been for the past 2 days and cannot get past. I have attempted to start over but now I am not sure what is wrong with my Closed Opps: number and amount by month Report. I cannot get the chart to be correct. I have attempted to create the Chart on the report and on the dashboard itself but cannot get my Number of Deals formula show as an available option anymore. Can anyone help with this? 

User-added image

Here is the rest of my configuration that I am assuming is incorrect but can't pinpoint how!!! 
User-added image
User-added image
User-added image
My error is different than that though: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The process does not appear to be processing 'Closed Won' first and then 'Closed Won and Banking'.

Except for it does look to be in that correct order, and activated! I even went back and deleted the older Inactive versions to get the previous challange to pass. 

Here is a link to the challange: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/modules/workflow_migration/units/workflow_migration_order

Any suggesstions?

User-added image
So I am stuck on Challange 2 of the Reporting Superbadge..Have been for the past 2 days and cannot get past. I have attempted to start over but now I am not sure what is wrong with my Closed Opps: number and amount by month Report. I cannot get the chart to be correct. I have attempted to create the Chart on the report and on the dashboard itself but cannot get my Number of Deals formula show as an available option anymore. Can anyone help with this? 

User-added image

Here is the rest of my configuration that I am assuming is incorrect but can't pinpoint how!!! 
User-added image
User-added image
User-added image
Error Message:
The AccountTab Visualforce page does not include one or both of the following: the apex:slds tag in the page, or the slds-table value in the table.

Hello all. I am working on the new superbadge and getting stuck on Challenge 3 . I have tried several solutions but cannot get the data to display in table format. Here is my code below, my main issue is where to place the table class in realtion to the pageBlockTable.

<apex:page standardStylesheets="false" standardController="Account" recordSetVar="accounts" tabStyle="account" applyBodyTag="false">
    <apex:slds >

<div class="slds-scope">

<apex:pageBlock>

<table class="slds-table"> 
                    <apex:pageBlockTable  value="{!accounts}" var="a">

<apex:column headerValue="{!$ObjectType.Account.Fields.Name.Label}">
                            <apex:outputLink value="{!URLFOR($Action.Account.View, a.id)}">{!a.name}</apex:outputLink>
                        </apex:column>

</apex:pageBlockTable> 
                    </table>

</apex:pageBlock>

</div>
    </apex:slds>    
</apex:page>

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: KLNTXAZY. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: MALFORMED_QUERY: When retrieving results with Metadata or FullName fields, the query qualificatio​ns must specify no more than one row for retrieval. Result size: 2

I have a flow that allows you to choose the product type, then the product, which creates the product, then asks if you want to add more products and goes back to the start. Seems to work perfectly. Not sure what this error is.

I'm on Step 4- Create Sales Process and Validate Opportunities and got this error:

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: NRTZWGSQ

I did create a new org and all other steps were fine. Any ideas?
Hi, I am working on the Process Automation Super Badge. When I am trying to submit my challenge I get an error
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: MUNHENQM
Not sure what is wrong as I am using a brand new playground. Could some help me out here?

The call for service field description in the requirement is way different than what trailhead is actually validating.

User-added image
I'm unable to check step 2: Automate Accounts because I'm receiving this error: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: ZKCVFIZH

My error is different than that though: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The process does not appear to be processing 'Closed Won' first and then 'Closed Won and Banking'.

Except for it does look to be in that correct order, and activated! I even went back and deleted the older Inactive versions to get the previous challange to pass. 

Here is a link to the challange: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/modules/workflow_migration/units/workflow_migration_order

Any suggesstions?

User-added image