• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have created a flow that I have assigned to a Visual force page. When I log in via the system admin the flow gets executed and a record gets created. But when I log in through a user to whom I have assigned the flow and the required object access, the flow runs but the record does not gets created. 
I want to create a Feedback application with questions having yes,no ad other as option for answers and on the click on submit I want to save the result in a record and generate report from the record. I want to do this using Visual Force Flows.
I want to display fields based on picklist value selection using flow. But the decision element is not recognizing the picklist value selected and always shows default outcome.
I am getting this error for a challenge on Trail head to Create a process to update child record when the parent is updated.    

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: TCTYWPSG
The Lead and Contact records with the last name 'Smith' were not found. Please add these records for this challenge.

I have created a Lead and Contact Record with last name 'Smith' , but I am still getting this error message on trailhead.

Below is my code:
public class ContactAndLeadSearch {

public static List<List<SObject>> searchContactsAndLeads(String str)
    {
        List<List<sObject>> searchContactsAndLeadsList = [FIND :str IN Name FIELDS RETURNING Contact(FirstName,LastName) ,Lead(FirstName,Lastname)];
        system.debug(searchContactsAndLeadsList);

return searchContactsAndLeadsList;

}

}

Kindly assist.
Regards,
​Sejal 
I want to create a Feedback application with questions having yes,no ad other as option for answers and on the click on submit I want to save the result in a record and generate report from the record. I want to do this using Visual Force Flows.
I am getting this error for a challenge on Trail head to Create a process to update child record when the parent is updated.    

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: TCTYWPSG
The Lead and Contact records with the last name 'Smith' were not found. Please add these records for this challenge.

I have created a Lead and Contact Record with last name 'Smith' , but I am still getting this error message on trailhead.

Below is my code:
public class ContactAndLeadSearch {

public static List<List<SObject>> searchContactsAndLeads(String str)
    {
        List<List<sObject>> searchContactsAndLeadsList = [FIND :str IN Name FIELDS RETURNING Contact(FirstName,LastName) ,Lead(FirstName,Lastname)];
        system.debug(searchContactsAndLeadsList);

return searchContactsAndLeadsList;

}

}

Kindly assist.
Regards,
​Sejal