• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, gUYS,

I use visualforce to create a register confirmation email template in my salesforce. Attendee can click ics attachment in the email to automatically save the event to their calendars. The ics works great for Outlook, Iphone, ipad, but it does't work in Gmail. I guess i need to create different codes. Does anyone know how to do it? Thanks ahead.

I create a Apex Class to display Time correctly in email template accoring to user's time zone. When i tried to upload a package including this Apex Class, a message shows up "Upload Failed No test methods found in the Apex code included in the package. At least 75% test coverage is required." Can anyone help me how to write the test method? This is my first time to deal with Apex. Thanks ahead! My Apex Class Code is below:

public class controller_formatted_datetime
{
public DateTime date_time {get;set;}
public String defined_format {get;set;}
public String getFormattedDateTime()
{
if(date_time==null){return'';}
else{if(defined_format==null){
return date_time.format();
}
else{return date_time.format(defined_format,'PST');
}}}}
Hi Guys,

I have two customized objects called 'Conference' (Parent) and 'Attendee' (Child). In the object of 'Attendee', we only have one field called Name which our SF users can lookup their names and register the conference. Now, i don't want user can register a same conference more than once. How can i do that? This is my first time to write a trigger.  Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

I create a Apex Class to display Time correctly in email template accoring to user's time zone. When i tried to upload a package including this Apex Class, a message shows up "Upload Failed No test methods found in the Apex code included in the package. At least 75% test coverage is required." Can anyone help me how to write the test method? This is my first time to deal with Apex. Thanks ahead! My Apex Class Code is below:

public class controller_formatted_datetime
{
public DateTime date_time {get;set;}
public String defined_format {get;set;}
public String getFormattedDateTime()
{
if(date_time==null){return'';}
else{if(defined_format==null){
return date_time.format();
}
else{return date_time.format(defined_format,'PST');
}}}}
Hi Guys,

I have two customized objects called 'Conference' (Parent) and 'Attendee' (Child). In the object of 'Attendee', we only have one field called Name which our SF users can lookup their names and register the conference. Now, i don't want user can register a same conference more than once. How can i do that? This is my first time to write a trigger.  Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thank you.