• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Dear all,

I downloaded the enterprise wsdl. 

From it I would generate the SOAP webservice to create accounts. Use this webservice in SOAP UI to create all the different calls for accounts creation and then use these from our legacy system in order to push account from it to Salesforce.

Do anyone of you know how to proceed to achieve my aim ? 

Thanks
Dear all,

our requirement is to integrate our legacy system in order to create/update accounts and create/update assets.

I read some post about SOAP Api, in particular Enterprise wsdl. Which, for my understanding, contains all objects. 

How can I extract 2 APIs, 1 for Accounts and 1 for Assets?

Thank you very much for your help
Dear all,

our requirement is to integrate our legacy system in order to create/update accounts and create/update assets.

I read some post about SOAP Api, in particular Enterprise wsdl. Which, for my understanding, contains all objects. 

How can I extract 2 APIs, 1 for Accounts and 1 for Assets?

Thank you very much for your help

Hi every one,
I need to create an interface to integrate a serie of Account’ data and Product’s data between Salesforce CRM and one management system.
I would predict 2 bidirectional flow that allow me to align the information from one system to another. For example: I could create a new Account in my management system and replicate a sub set of its data in the Salesforce CRM and viceversa, all in real time.
I think the use of WSs are as indicated.  
Do someone developed such integration? It could give me some useful tip to approach correctly the topic?

Thanks
Daniela