• 30 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
My test code returned 100% coverage for the VerifyDate class.  When I ran 'Run All', the overall code coverage ran tests for all classes, including ones created in other parts of the trail head.  When verifying the challenge, it did not pass.  After deleting all of the other classes, the challenge was verified.

The challenge directions implies only the VerifyDate class will be considered.  Perhaps some clairification or a different way to verify the challenage is needed?  IMHO, the other classes from other trail head modules are out of scope for this module.

Perhaps there is a way to isloate the specific tests that I'm not seeing?
Hello,

I'm having trouble checking the challenge, I've checked other discussions and I've done exactly what others have done to pass but everytime I click check challange it gives me this error message:

Looks like something went wrong, please try again later.

I've logged out of both Developer Edition and Trailhead acc, used another new Developer Edition to redo the challenge and it gives me the same message.
I'm pretty sure I have created a hybrid mobile app - but I still get this message 'Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: You haven't run and logged in from the 'TrailheadHybridTest' app.' I created a new Dev org and logged in to the app OK but Trailhead won't let me pass this challenge. 
I'm getting the error "The outputLink component is not binding to the ID of a case" for this challenge. I've checked several threads on here and I'm almost certain it should be correct. It does link to the details page for the case. 

I initially just had the ID linking but have changed it so both case number and id link via id in case that mattered. 

I've also previously tried having a complete url as the value but no luck. 

Any help would be appreciated.

<apex:page controller="NewCaseListController">

<apex:pageBlock title="New Case List" id="cases_list">

<apex:repeat value="{! newcases }" var="cases">

<apex:outputLink value="/{! cases.id}">
        ID:  {! cases.id }
        </apex:outputLink><br/>
        <apex:outputLink value="/{! cases.id}">
        Case Number:  {! cases.CaseNumber }
        </apex:outputLink><br/>    

</apex:repeat>

</apex:pageBlock>