• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have to send data fom apex class to external web service which is running globally. i am new to SalesForce Please can any one guide me with some sample codes.
Hi,

i have a trigger for account object (after insert), which will invoke a apex class from which the newly inserted (trigger.new/) data must be exported to my local machine. 
Please guide me

thanks,
Karthik S
Hi ,

When a Prospect changes to client i need to create a file with that record. I am planning to achieve this with Apex trigger. I am completely new to Salesforce, Can anyone guide me on how to achieve this.

Hi,

I have to send data fom apex class to external web service which is running globally. i am new to SalesForce Please can any one guide me with some sample codes.
Hi,

i have a trigger for account object (after insert), which will invoke a apex class from which the newly inserted (trigger.new/) data must be exported to my local machine. 
Please guide me

thanks,
Karthik S
Hi ,

When a Prospect changes to client i need to create a file with that record. I am planning to achieve this with Apex trigger. I am completely new to Salesforce, Can anyone guide me on how to achieve this.