• Salesforce Consultant

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
Do we have Einstein Available for Heroku? We are storing all the data into Heroku and would like to drive some recommendation, scoring etc? I could nlysee Einstein vision being available for Heroku, is there more to Einstein for Heroku?
Thanks
Saurabh Singh

Hi,

Is it possible to test External objects on Developer edition. Making a connection to Heroku table and displaying the information on Salesforce to be able to test "External Objects" before making a decision to pay for External objets on production?
When we search in global search Salesforce, if there are no results, can we add a button like " New Account" on the page so that users dont have to go Account tab and follow the whole process. 
Hi,

I am trying to more Arctile types that I have created in my sandbox to Production, but I am not sure if we can do that or now. I dont get an option to add "Artcile type" as change set components. I will have to move Article seprately on production using Data loader, but looks like I have to create Arctile types from scratch as well.
Hi,

I am trying to more Arctile types that I have created in my sandbox to Production, but I am not sure if we can do that or now. I dont get an option to add "Artcile type" as change set components. I will have to move Article seprately on production using Data loader, but looks like I have to create Arctile types from scratch as well.