• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I'd like to identify all MemberIds of users that actually created cases. I'm trying to use SOQL to achieve this but I'm missing something in the query.

Select ctm.Id, ctm.MemberId, ctm.ParentId, ctm.TeamRoleId from CaseTeamMember ctm WHERE ParentId IN (SELECT cId FROM Case c WHERE RecordTypeId = '012800000002y3wAAA' AND CreatedDate > 2017-07-10T18:33:32.000+0000) AND MemberId = <CaseOwnerId>

Thanks,
Eno
  • July 23, 2017
Hi all,

I'm trying to use Process Builder to change the Case Status upon a custom picklist field modification. I'd like to use the same status for multiple values of the picklist. Was trying to keep the assignment formula clean by using an OR inside the CASE statement but doesn't seem to work.

The formula would look like so:

CASE([Case].PicklistField__c,
    "Value1" OR "Value2", "Status1",
    "Value3" OR "Value4", "Status2",
    "Status3"
)

Thanks in advance!
Eno
  • February 08, 2017
Hi all,

I'm trying to use Process Builder to change the Case Status upon a custom picklist field modification. I'd like to use the same status for multiple values of the picklist. Was trying to keep the assignment formula clean by using an OR inside the CASE statement but doesn't seem to work.

"Status3"
)

Thanks in advance!
Eno
  • February 08, 2017
Hi,

I'd like to identify all MemberIds of users that actually created cases. I'm trying to use SOQL to achieve this but I'm missing something in the query.

Select ctm.Id, ctm.MemberId, ctm.ParentId, ctm.TeamRoleId from CaseTeamMember ctm WHERE ParentId IN (SELECT cId FROM Case c WHERE RecordTypeId = '012800000002y3wAAA' AND CreatedDate > 2017-07-10T18:33:32.000+0000) AND MemberId = <CaseOwnerId>

Thanks,
Eno
  • July 23, 2017
Hi all,

"Status3"
)

Thanks in advance!
Eno
  • February 08, 2017
I was trying to access the record Id in custom lightning component in Salesforce Community (Napili Template) Case Record Detail page
We have done some research and found some solutions:
http://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/100211/how-to-access-record-id-in-custom-lightning-component-in-a-salesforce-community
https://developer.salesforce.com/blogs/developer-relations/2015/11/building-context-aware-lightning-components.html
http://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/93060/lightning-component-record-id-when-component-in-lightning-page?lq=1

I tried every single one, none of them works.
Code I tried:
<aura:component implements="forceCommunity:availableForAllPageTypes,force:hasRecordId" access="global" >
    <ltng:require styles="/resource/SLDS102/assets/styles/salesforce-lightning-design-system-ltng.css"/>
    <aura:attribute name="recordId" type="Id"/>
    recordId: {!v.recordId}
    <div class="slds-button-group" role="group">
      <button class="slds-button slds-button--neutral">Close Case</button>
      <button class="slds-button slds-button--neutral">Reopen Case</button>

</div>
</aura:component>