• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have a requirement to assign emails in unresolved email using apex code. So can I get from, to and cc address somehow? any help is appreciated.
Hi,

Can I generate sdoc documents directly from apex class, and update some fields according to that?

Hi,
I have a Page and a controller.

In my page I am doing something like, when we select a radio button only some portion of the page will get rendered=true.
But when I click radio button it takes some time to load. So I would like to display some message like "loading" on the page, while it is loading.
Can anyone plz help me with the code?

Thanks in advance

Hi All,

I am using eclipse for force.com project.

Also I am a beginner. I have created one project with my developer edition details. But when I tried to create new class (right click--> new->force.com->apex class), it shows an error that 'Unable to check Apex class Permisions-- invaild username, password, security token,, or user locked out'. Why its showing like this. 

Please help me out.
Thanks in advance.

Hi,
I have a Page and a controller.

In my page I am doing something like, when we select a radio button only some portion of the page will get rendered=true.
But when I click radio button it takes some time to load. So I would like to display some message like "loading" on the page, while it is loading.
Can anyone plz help me with the code?

Thanks in advance

Hi All,

I am using eclipse for force.com project.

Also I am a beginner. I have created one project with my developer edition details. But when I tried to create new class (right click--> new->force.com->apex class), it shows an error that 'Unable to check Apex class Permisions-- invaild username, password, security token,, or user locked out'. Why its showing like this. 

Please help me out.
Thanks in advance.

how can i schedule this code yearly?
i want it to run every January 1 at 12am
global class autoCreateIS implements Schedulable {
         global void execute(SchedulableContext arc) {
                    Date dateToday = system.Today();
                    Integer year = dateToday.year();
                    Integer nextYear = (year + 1);

IS__c createIS = new IS__c();
                    createIS.Name = String.valueOf(nextYear);
                    insert createIS;
         }
}

when i go to Apex Classes > Schedule Apex, the only choices are weekly and monthly
what if i only want it to run yearly?
  • February 17, 2014