• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I am working on the migration of our sfdc prod org to sfdx projects, and i have some issue when i try to push my converted metadata (in sfdx format) to scratch orgs,

We use in our production org partner portal;

the issues that i have are due to the 'Partner Relationship Management' (Setup-->Build-->Customize-->Partners-->Settings), indeed, by default is disabled,

When i enable it manulay, i can push my sfdx source to scratch orgs; but i have to do that automaticly for our Continuous Integration purpose; and for that, there is a way to configure it in the scratch-def.json file?

I have take a look to the documentation reference about feautures and orgPreferences, and i haven't found an option for that, Here my scratch-def.json file:
{
    "orgName": "My Company",
    "edition": "Enterprise",
    "language": "en_US",
    "features": ["AuthorApex", "PersonAccounts", "Sites", "CustomApps", "CustomTabs", "Communities"],
    "orgPreferences" : {
        "enabled": ["ChatterEnabled", "NetworksEnabled", "S1DesktopEnabled", "S1EncryptedStoragePref2"]
    }
}

The issues that i have are about the followings page layouts:
ChannelProgram-Channel Program Layout.layout-meta.xml
ChannelProgramLevel-Channel Program Level Layout.layout-meta.xml
ChannelProgramMember-Channel Program Member Layout.layout-meta.xml
PartnerFundClaim-Partner Fund Claim Layout.layout-meta.xml
PartnerFundRequest-Partner Fund Request Layout.layout-meta.xml
PartnerMarketingBudget-Partner Marketing Budget Layout.layout-meta.xml
​PartnerFundAllocation-Partner Fund Allocation Layout.layout-meta.xml

Thanks for your help ;)
Hi All;

I am using salesforce community, and for one of my pages, i am using the 'Feed Publisher component' to allow users to publish content, and 'Feed component' to display all content published;
When a user try to post long content or content with multiple images, like this:
User-added image

The feed component truncate the message and display the 'show more' button to allow user to display the rest of the post, like that:
User-added image
And when i click on the show more button, it display all the content:

User-added image
My question is, is it possible to customize the display behavior of the 'Feed component' to display, always all the content?

Thanks to All;

Hi;

I wont to customize the service console il lightning, is it possible?;
I have to add cases related list;

Thank you;
Hi every one;

I want that the lead status change only when tasks are completed, i use triggers to do that, and it is OK;
What i want now, is to make the lead status read only on the page layout (it is not possible, because it is a standard field);
I have found a solution in the slackExchange using lead rule validation based on profile, this works when i try to update lead status from UI, but i have issue with triggers when updating lead status (Same profile); here the ruele validation:
AND($Profile.Name = 'ProfileName',
ISCHANGED( Status ))

There is a solution to do that (lead status updates only based on tasks triggers)?.

The Idea is to have a "Task drivven process on the lead life cycle", this way, users are forced to do some tasks and follow the some process when they working on the leads;

Thank you;)
Hi,

I am working on the migration of our sfdc prod org to sfdx projects, and i have some issue when i try to push my converted metadata (in sfdx format) to scratch orgs,

We use in our production org partner portal;

the issues that i have are due to the 'Partner Relationship Management' (Setup-->Build-->Customize-->Partners-->Settings), indeed, by default is disabled,

When i enable it manulay, i can push my sfdx source to scratch orgs; but i have to do that automaticly for our Continuous Integration purpose; and for that, there is a way to configure it in the scratch-def.json file?

I have take a look to the documentation reference about feautures and orgPreferences, and i haven't found an option for that, Here my scratch-def.json file:
{
    "orgName": "My Company",
    "edition": "Enterprise",
    "language": "en_US",
    "features": ["AuthorApex", "PersonAccounts", "Sites", "CustomApps", "CustomTabs", "Communities"],
    "orgPreferences" : {
        "enabled": ["ChatterEnabled", "NetworksEnabled", "S1DesktopEnabled", "S1EncryptedStoragePref2"]
    }
}

The issues that i have are about the followings page layouts:
ChannelProgram-Channel Program Layout.layout-meta.xml
ChannelProgramLevel-Channel Program Level Layout.layout-meta.xml
ChannelProgramMember-Channel Program Member Layout.layout-meta.xml
PartnerFundClaim-Partner Fund Claim Layout.layout-meta.xml
PartnerFundRequest-Partner Fund Request Layout.layout-meta.xml
PartnerMarketingBudget-Partner Marketing Budget Layout.layout-meta.xml
​PartnerFundAllocation-Partner Fund Allocation Layout.layout-meta.xml

Thanks for your help ;)
Can someone help resolve the issue that I have been facing for a couple of days now. I am unable to deploy a simple unmanaged package into a developer org due to this error message that keeps appearing. I have activated Chatter etc.
  • January 14, 2018