• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am lost trying to create validation rules for the challenge in the one trailhead. The instructions mention the following:

add a validation rule which will block the insertion of a contact if the contact is related to an account and has a mailing postal code (which has the API Name MailingPostalCode) different from the account's shipping postal code (which has the API Name ShippingPostalCode).

I have tried the following formulas and keep getting syntax errors"

API NAME MailingPostalCode
NOT (ISBLANK(API NAME SHIPPINGPOSTALCODE)

MAILINGPOSTALCODE
NOT (ISBLANK(SHIPPINGPOSTALCODE))

None of these have worked.

Can someone please help?
I am having difficulty creating a formula to calculate the number of days since a case was last updated.

I understand I have to use Today () in the formula. I have tried Case. Last Modified Date and in the formula as well and keep getting the same error.

Error: Incorrect parameter type for operator '-'. Expected Number, Date, received DateTime

I cannot figure out what formula I need to use. Can someone please assist?
I keep receiving the same error when doing the Trailhead for creating an Approval Process:

There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Process failed. First exception on row 0; first error: NO_APPLICABLE_PROCESS, No applicable approval process was found.: []

I cannot figure out what I am doing wrong. I keep adding in approval steps and it is still not working.
I have deleted a Dashboard I previously created and need to create it again. I emptied the recycle bin and it will not allow me to use the same name as before. Is there a way to override this? Is there another way I can let Developer Edition allow me to name it as per the instructions on the challenge?

I keep getting the following message:

Error: This Dashboard Unique Name already exists or has been previously used. Please choose a different name.
I am working in Trailhead and am creating Reports and Dashboards. I realized I made some mistakes on a Report so I decided to delete that Report and the Dashboard that went with it. Upon deletion, I went to name the Report as indicated in the instructions on the challenge and it would not let me. It kept saying that because it was previously used, I could not use the same name.

Is there any way to get around this? The challenges keep saying I failed because of this.

I am lost trying to create validation rules for the challenge in the one trailhead. The instructions mention the following:

add a validation rule which will block the insertion of a contact if the contact is related to an account and has a mailing postal code (which has the API Name MailingPostalCode) different from the account's shipping postal code (which has the API Name ShippingPostalCode).

I have tried the following formulas and keep getting syntax errors"

API NAME MailingPostalCode
NOT (ISBLANK(API NAME SHIPPINGPOSTALCODE)

MAILINGPOSTALCODE
NOT (ISBLANK(SHIPPINGPOSTALCODE))

None of these have worked.

Can someone please help?
I keep receiving the same error when doing the Trailhead for creating an Approval Process:

There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Process failed. First exception on row 0; first error: NO_APPLICABLE_PROCESS, No applicable approval process was found.: []

I cannot figure out what I am doing wrong. I keep adding in approval steps and it is still not working.