• 105 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
If anyone gets this error message: "The dashboard configuration that allows users to see only their own data is incorrect"...
error message

The solution is to check The Dashboard Viewer radio button in the dashboard settings--in the "View Dashboard As" section.
I'm stuck on the last step: Try Out Your New Community. I don't know if the look of the Sample Console interface has been changed recently, but I'm not seeing where to click "Live Agent" and the provided screen grab doesn't fit my interface's look. I'm trying to switch my Live Agent from Offline to Online (as pictured) so the button changes to "Chat with an Expert." I've followed all the other steps in the project and gone over them multiple times.
If anyone gets this error message: "The dashboard configuration that allows users to see only their own data is incorrect"...
error message

The solution is to check The Dashboard Viewer radio button in the dashboard settings--in the "View Dashboard As" section.
When I try to complete this module, I get an error regarding my formula, even though I entered the exact steps in the instructions.

User-added image
User-added image
User-added image
error message

Hello all, I receive the following message in Trailhead. I think that the exploration and filter are set up properly. I don't know what I am doing wrong. Would you please help?
When I try to complete this module, I get an error regarding my formula, even though I entered the exact steps in the instructions.

User-added image
User-added image
User-added image