• 20 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a custom data type formula field that contains a currency. See below... 

Name + "  $" +  TEXT(Quote_Per_Adult__c) + " rate per person based on " +  TEXT(Occupancy__c) + " Occupancy  "

It will populate in the email template like this...

Golden Nugget:Carson Tower $502.3 rate per person based on Double Occupancy

How can I make the price populate with the decimals at the end? instead of $502.3, I need it to populate as $502.30

I've tried just typing in Currency(Quote_Per_Adult__c), that didn't work.....I also tried TEXT(Quote_Per_Adult__c |# Currency) and it also did not like that.

Any help please!
I'm trying to make a field that will update in a conga templete

CASE(TEXT(Intl_Dom__c),
'I','Round trip shared transfers are included between the airport and resort for all international destinations',
'D','For Las Vegas, round trip shared transfers are available for an additional $19.00 per person going downtown or $14.00 per person to the strip')

I've also tried -

CASE(TEXT(Intl_Dom__c),
'I','Round trip shared transfers are included between the airport and resort for all international destinations',
'D','For Las Vegas, round trip shared transfers are available for an additional $19.00 per person going downtown or $14.00 per person to the strip')

but will get an error message

Error: Incorrect number of parameters for function 'IF()'. Expected 3, received 4

Can someone help me out with this please?
I'm trying to edit a Opportunity Custom Field we call Group Contract Fee. Right now it is set up to populate a $75 fee if its International and a $50 if its Domestic and if it’s a AirHotel booking, it marks it as $0 Contract Fee.

Original:
IF((ISPICKVAL(Intl_Dom__c,'I') && (Air_Hotel__c = False) && (Account.Waive_Contract_Fee__c) = False),75,
IF((ISPICKVAL(Intl_Dom__c,'D') && (Air_Hotel__c = False) && (Account.Waive_Contract_Fee__c) = False),50,
IF((Air_Hotel__c = True),0,0)))

I need to make it a bit more complex: I need to also include that if it is a booking made through 2 specific accounts, that books a group 20 passengers or more, International and Air Only - I need that to also show $0.00 in the Contract fee field

IF((ISPICKVAL(Intl_Dom__c,'I') && (Air_Hotel__c = False) && (Account.Waive_Contract_Fee__c) = False),75,
IF((ISPICKVAL(Intl_Dom__c,'D') && (Air_Hotel__c = False) && (Account.Waive_Contract_Fee__c) = False),50,
IF((Air_Hotel__c = True) || ((ISPICKVAL( Intl_Dom__c,'I' = True) && ( Air_Hotel__c  = False) && ( Total_Pax__c  < 19) && ( Account.Travel_Agency_Id__c,’14913275’ || '52667252'= True))),0,0))

But I’m getting a Error: Syntax error. Missing ')'

I have a custom data type formula field that contains a currency. See below... 

Name + "  $" +  TEXT(Quote_Per_Adult__c) + " rate per person based on " +  TEXT(Occupancy__c) + " Occupancy  "

It will populate in the email template like this...

Golden Nugget:Carson Tower $502.3 rate per person based on Double Occupancy

How can I make the price populate with the decimals at the end? instead of $502.3, I need it to populate as $502.30

I've tried just typing in Currency(Quote_Per_Adult__c), that didn't work.....I also tried TEXT(Quote_Per_Adult__c |# Currency) and it also did not like that.

Any help please!
I'm trying to make a field that will update in a conga templete

CASE(TEXT(Intl_Dom__c),

I've also tried -

CASE(TEXT(Intl_Dom__c),

but will get an error message

Error: Incorrect number of parameters for function 'IF()'. Expected 3, received 4

Can someone help me out with this please?