• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi EVeryone,

I keep getting the error, "The compiled formula is too big to execute". Can anyone help me shrink the query? In an ideal setting I would also have the groupings; 0-3 months and the same year breakdown in Year 1 for Year 2, both of which have been removed from the formula below due to this error.

IF(
    Lead_Age__c <= 181, "0 - 6 months",
IF(AND
   (Lead_Age__c  >= 182, Lead_Age__c <= 273), "6 - 9 months",
IF(AND
   (Lead_Age__c  >= 274, Lead_Age__c <= 365), "9 - 12 months",
IF(AND
   (Lead_Age__c  >= 366, Lead_Age__c <= 456), "1 - 1.25 yrs",
IF(AND
   (Lead_Age__c  >= 457, Lead_Age__c <= 547), "1.25 - 1.5 yrs",
IF(AND
   (Lead_Age__c  >= 548, Lead_Age__c <= 638), "1.5 - 1.75 yrs",
IF(AND
   (Lead_Age__c  >= 639, Lead_Age__c <= 730), "1.75 - 2 yrs",
IF(
   Lead_Age__c  >= 731, "2+ yrs",""))))))))

Thanks
Tom
Does anyone know a formula to create a field within a SFDC Campaign to show how many Net New Leads entered that campaign?
Hi Everyone,

Currently we have the front end State/Country picklist validation settings turned on within our SF instance. Which means Records with a Country of USA need to have a valid state i.e. California and not something inaccurate such as Montreal. By having this turned on records with mismatched values are prohibited from being created.  

We want to build an API to send over new Lead Record data based on a form submission. Does anyone know if this same State/Country validation extends to record creation via an API?

Thanks
Tom
Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to build a formula field on the Contact Record which will pull in the value from the Opportunity Stage field. However whenever I try to build the Contact forumula field, both in simple/advanced, there is no Opporunity Record/Fields to select. Even if I try TEXT(Opportunity.StageName__c) it says Opportunity is not a field name, which is weird bc I thought the xxx.xxx indicated a Record.Field relationship.

Any thoughts as to why? 
Does anyone know a formula to create a field within a SFDC Campaign to show how many Net New Leads entered that campaign?
Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to build a formula field on the Contact Record which will pull in the value from the Opportunity Stage field. However whenever I try to build the Contact forumula field, both in simple/advanced, there is no Opporunity Record/Fields to select. Even if I try TEXT(Opportunity.StageName__c) it says Opportunity is not a field name, which is weird bc I thought the xxx.xxx indicated a Record.Field relationship.

Any thoughts as to why?