• 15 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi - I'm in the "Build your Knowledge Base" challenge and it challenge check is returning this error - is this a problem with my demo org or something else?

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: KDUMGZSG. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: INVALID_FIELD: SELECT Title, ArticleBody__c FROM Knowledge__kav ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:15 No such column 'ArticleBody__c' on entity 'Knowledge__kav'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

Hi - I'm in the "Build your Knowledge Base" challenge and it challenge check is returning this error - is this a problem with my demo org or something else?

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: KDUMGZSG. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: INVALID_FIELD: SELECT Title, ArticleBody__c FROM Knowledge__kav ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:15 No such column 'ArticleBody__c' on entity 'Knowledge__kav'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.