• 5 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
My company has written a call center for Salesforce Classic. I can pop to a new Lead if the incoming caller isn't an existing Lead or Contact, but I'd like to pass the caller's phone number into the Lead form. I can do this in the Lightning version of our app, but can't find how to do it in Classic.
I have written a call center that works in Salesforce Classic and it does not use apex. I understand that some function calls are different between Classic and Lightning, but aside from that kind of difference, does a Lightning call center have to be in apex or not? Because, of course, if it doesn't have to use apex, it would be a lot easier for me to modify my call center to work in Lightning.
I have created a call center that works in Salesforce Classic. It is 3rd party, hosted remotely, and does not use apex. I understand that some function calls are different between Classic and Lightning, but aside from that kind of difference, does a Lightning call center have to be in apex or not? Because, of course, if it doesn't have to use apex, it would be a lot easier for me to modify my call center to work in Lightning.
I have written an Open CTI Salesforce Classic call center. Previously, before my time at this company, we offered an adapter that used the old API. In the old one, Related To options or values, I'm not sure which, were available to the customer to select so they were included in the call log. Is there any way to get that kind of info to the call center? 
I'm working on building a call center using Open CTI. Using sforce.interaction.saveLog I've figured out how to create an account and a task, but I haven't been able to create a note associated with a call. Could someone help me figure that out?
I have written a call center that works in Salesforce Classic and it does not use apex. I understand that some function calls are different between Classic and Lightning, but aside from that kind of difference, does a Lightning call center have to be in apex or not? Because, of course, if it doesn't have to use apex, it would be a lot easier for me to modify my call center to work in Lightning.
I'm working on building a call center using Open CTI. Using sforce.interaction.saveLog I've figured out how to create an account and a task, but I haven't been able to create a note associated with a call. Could someone help me figure that out?