• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi

I'm doing a task of scalation to send emails every 24hrs, but emails can not be sent on weekends and holidays, knowing that the holidays vary from city to city. How can I make the Developer for the emails are sent only on working days?
Hello
at the end of a stream when I clicked to conclude, it showed an error message, and got this error screen, and I queia that when clicked finished, she went to the screen cases. I was on the button and edit coloqui the URL to go to this screen, and I could do. Now when I click finish, it goes to the screen case, but the problem is that it is a screen inside the other, and can not stand, it has to be regular, as if facing the screen normally.User-added image

It is that way .. and I wanted it to be normal return to this case screen but only on the first screen, without getting into each other .. can anyone help me?
Hello
I'm with a doubt, have a stream here, when you click the button to make the proceso it traverses the flow. what I want is that when I click finish, it returns to the screen case, if the flow, how can I do this?
What should I do at the end of flow to it back to the case?
Hi ...

I replied one layoute a customer and must make the values of the options lists of so fields with the values that are on the client, eg, the status field, the customer only has the Cancel values, close and resolved, but I crei it has more values, and I need this status field and in others, be equal to the client, with the same values as I do?
I am replicating the layout Close Case for but in time to put the Internal comments object, oobjeto not part of the case, how do I make the comments appear on the internal layout that I am creating?

<Apex: inputField value = "{! Caso.Status}" /> <br/>
  <Apex: inputField value = "{! Caso.Reason}" /> <br/>

Do I need this code to display the Internal comments, but from another object.
Hi

I'm doing a task of scalation to send emails every 24hrs, but emails can not be sent on weekends and holidays, knowing that the holidays vary from city to city. How can I make the Developer for the emails are sent only on working days?
Hi ...

I replied one layoute a customer and must make the values of the options lists of so fields with the values that are on the client, eg, the status field, the customer only has the Cancel values, close and resolved, but I crei it has more values, and I need this status field and in others, be equal to the client, with the same values as I do?