• Developer SFDC
  • Publicar Publicidad Multimedia

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I want send an email from Organization-Wide Address but this accounts are should verify, the problem is that I couldn't verifying this type of address: testDisccounts@1-ys511gkea63b4vriwfq1nkw80jzyaa8t.<XXXX>.apex.sandbox.salesforce.com.
I should use this addres because when the customer reply the message, Saleforce should catch the text of the reply message and then execute an apex class.

Thank u.
Regards
I want send an email from Organization-Wide Address but this accounts are should verify, the problem is that I couldn't verifying this type of address: testDisccounts@1-ys511gkea63b4vriwfq1nkw80jzyaa8t.<XXXX>.apex.sandbox.salesforce.com.
I should use this addres because when the customer reply the message, Saleforce should catch the text of the reply message and then execute an apex class.

Thank u.
Regards
I am attempting to use an Email Alert to be sent to somebody, and would like their Reply to be sent through an Email Services. In order to make it as easy as possible, I would like for the outgoing email to the Email Services long email address to be the From. That way the user can just Reply to the email and it would automatically go through the Email Services. However, I can only use Organized-Wide verfied email addresses as the From when setting up an Email Alert.

Is there a way to use the Email Services as the From address ? This seems like something which should be very simple to do for the reasons I just gave. 
  • September 02, 2015

I am attempting to use an InboundEmailHandler class with an Email Service - and then to use that Email Service in an Email Alert which will be triggered from a Workflow upon the creation of a new record for an object. 

However, I have some questions for which I am having trouble finding answers : 

How do I assign the Email Service to the Email Alert so the Email Alert will always use it when triggered ? 

Also - this may be a silly question, but will this Email Service ONLY be used for that specific Email Alert ? I have read horror stories of Email Services becoming the default for ALL Email Alerts of an Org once activated.

And yet : Is there a way of testing this in Sandobox ? I'm currently attempting to just send emails to a User with a known valid email address and they are not sending. Is there something which needs to be activated in the Sandbox in order for this to work ?

Thank you very much.

• August 07, 2015