• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

I need some help with a validation rule please. 

I have the picklist "Network" with 30 Values. For 20 of them it is necessary to enter another information in the picklist field "Payment". 

I tried different ways, but I was only able to relate one value to the the  2nd picklist. But this I also can not reproduce anymore. Can you help me? I played with  AND and OR ...but it won't work :(
Last try is: 
AND(
ISPICKVAL(network__c,"AD"),
ISPICKVAL (network__c,"AX"),
(ISBLANK(Payment_Type__c)))

In this case I got the Error "Error: Field Affiliate_Payment_Type__c is a picklist field. Picklist fields are only supported in certain functions. " But before it worked with the field. i have no idea..

Hi all,

I need some help with a validation rule please. 

I have the picklist "Network" with 30 Values. For 20 of them it is necessary to enter another information in the picklist field "Payment". 

I tried different ways, but I was only able to relate one value to the the  2nd picklist. But this I also can not reproduce anymore. Can you help me? I played with  AND and OR ...but it won't work :(
Last try is: 
AND(
ISPICKVAL(network__c,"AD"),
ISPICKVAL (network__c,"AX"),
(ISBLANK(Payment_Type__c)))

In this case I got the Error "Error: Field Affiliate_Payment_Type__c is a picklist field. Picklist fields are only supported in certain functions. " But before it worked with the field. i have no idea..