• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I am trying to get a Lead updated based off a completed task. I used the following link, http://help.salesforce.com/HTViewSolution?id=000228451, and created a Flow and used Process Builder within my sandbox. No issues, everything worked great. I came over to the org to recreate it, and I am getting the error below:

"UPDATE --- UPDATE FAILED --- ERRORS : (CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY) LeadMasterTrigger: System.LimitException: Too many SOQL queries: 101,"

The coding for the LeadMasterTrigger is: 

"trigger LeadMasterTrigger on Lead (after delete, after insert, after undelete, after update, before delete, before insert, before update) {
    TriggerFactory.createHandler(Lead.sObjectType);"

It's a very basic flow, I have Lead as the object, and if the status is a certain status and lead source is a certain lead source, than update the lead status. 

Any ideas? 
Hello All!

I am trying to find a way when a task is marked as "complete", that the lead status is automatically updated to "L3 - In Dialogue". Any ideas??

Thanks!  
Hello All!

I am trying to find a way when a task is marked as "complete", that the lead status is automatically updated to "L3 - In Dialogue". Any ideas??

Thanks!