• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We are using Professional and I have used all of our Process Builder processes and cant liberate them. (why has this changed to only 5 per type?? This is so limiting, I used to have 20 plus!)

We provide training courses for contacts, and when they complete the course we put the date into a field in the contact - ie. Attended Basic Course - date 01/01/2020. These contacts are always listed under an Account, and what I would like to do is automatically have a checkbox on the Account to say if any of the contacts have completed the course, the checkbox is then ticked.

I can't work out how to do this, and as I can't use Process Builder I cant tell if I'm able to make it work anyway.

Does anyone have any suggestions? 
Hi,

I've been told by a salesforce representative that I need a developer to help solve an issue I have, hence me asking a question on here. 

I want to create a roll up summary on an Account, using the details from their Orders. When I try to create the field as a roll up and then choose the Object to summarise I do not get Orders as an option. I believe I need to change the relationship between these from Lookup to Master detail, but I dont know where to start to look at how to do this. Can anyone advise please?

Screenshot attached showing my current options. Sales Orders is a customized object, it is not one I want to use, the one I want is 'Orders'.

User-added image
We are using Professional and I have used all of our Process Builder processes and cant liberate them. (why has this changed to only 5 per type?? This is so limiting, I used to have 20 plus!)

We provide training courses for contacts, and when they complete the course we put the date into a field in the contact - ie. Attended Basic Course - date 01/01/2020. These contacts are always listed under an Account, and what I would like to do is automatically have a checkbox on the Account to say if any of the contacts have completed the course, the checkbox is then ticked.

I can't work out how to do this, and as I can't use Process Builder I cant tell if I'm able to make it work anyway.

Does anyone have any suggestions? 
Hi,

I've been told by a salesforce representative that I need a developer to help solve an issue I have, hence me asking a question on here. 

I want to create a roll up summary on an Account, using the details from their Orders. When I try to create the field as a roll up and then choose the Object to summarise I do not get Orders as an option. I believe I need to change the relationship between these from Lookup to Master detail, but I dont know where to start to look at how to do this. Can anyone advise please?

Screenshot attached showing my current options. Sales Orders is a customized object, it is not one I want to use, the one I want is 'Orders'.

User-added image