• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Actually we need to get the phone number parameter on Ring Central to my Visual Force Page OR APEX class in SALESFOCE Organization

For searching in Organization as it match with any Contact,Account,Lead ..... in the organization Information

Hi all,
I am Trying to use a custom button, in that code we have 
sforce.apex.execute( "CaseCreationForET","ETCaseCreation",{caseSubject:"{!URLENCODE(Case.Subject)}",caseDescription:"{!URLENCODE(Case.Description)}"} );    

Here caseSubject Is passeed as a string to APEX method as Below and inserted the case with same subject

Case csobj = new Case();
 csobj.Subject=caseSubject;
 insert csobj;

but orignal case Subject is as :: Request for issue ticket
and Newly Created case Subject as :: Request+for+issue+ticket

why the subject field is changed in newly created case

Please let me know if there is any way.

Thanks.
Actually, I need a trigger on Email Message Object  that checks Whether the Email Message Object Headers (Email Message Field) String Contains the Email Services Address  String in it So how can I get the String  Email Services Address  at Email-to-case page in my Trigger

Actually, I need a trigger on Email Message Object  that checks Whether the Email Message Object Headers (Email Message Field) String Contains the Email Services Address  String in it So how can I get the String  Email Services Address  at Email-to-case page in my Trigger