• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
HI All,
i have 5 batches each batch containg 200 records now i need to count the records each batch
suppose batch 1 have 200 records and batch 2 contain 200  records now the total is 400 
i need to display total count. how to achive this ,plz help me to slove 
thanks In advance
Thanks & Regards
Raveendra
HI All,
 I have an object that is lead one in that I need to count the lead picklist values. let say we have 100 records in the lead , 10 records status are lead = open, another 10 are closed like this I need to display using soql.

Thanks & Regards
Raveendra

Hi All,
I query Account records first, then i need to store these values in pick list, 
public with sharing class ProjectNameListed {
public string projectName{get;set;}
  public  List<Account>   ProjectName(){
        list<selectOption> projectDetails=new list<selectOption>();
         List<Account>  pro=[select id,name from Account];
         return pro ;
        }       
}

vf page:

<apex:page controller="ProjectNameListed">
    <apex:form >
        <apex:pageBlock >
            <apex:pageBlockSection >
                <apex:outputLabel value="Project Name :"/>

<apex:SelectList size="1"/>
                <apex:selectOptions value="{!pro}"/>
             </apex:pageBlockSection>         
        </apex:pageBlock>
    </apex:form>
</apex:page>

please let me know the solution

Thanks & Regards
Raveendra
Hello Everyone,

I am the postgraduate student. I completed my Developer certification and looking for full-time opportunities at entry level position. I am trying hard but everyone is asking for 2 or 3 years of experience, I have around 1 year of experience. I am very passionate and excited to start my career with salesforce profile but I need a break. 
I know I am well qualified as a developer and passion for problem-solving and thinking out of the box, Just need one chance to prove myself.
If anyone as any open position please let me know, I will be very happy to discuss and for your help.

Email: mravindrarr@gmail.com
phone:+91 9966680815

Thanks & Regards
Ravindra

HI friends,
salesforce use to recommend out of box functionality, why we go for visualforce to create pages,  what are the advantages and disadvantages we using the out of functionality, and please let me know what are the advantages and disadvantages using the custom functionalities. 
thanks in advance 

Thanks & Regards
Ravindra
Hai friends,
I am new to salesforce integration, before doing the integration is there any configure or not, tell me the pre-requisitions before doing the integration, and please send me integration interview questions.
Thanks In advance

Thanks & Regards
Ravindra 
Hi All,

I am trying to loginSFDC wsdl from soupUI but getting below error.Can someone please help on this.

Request XML
-----------------
<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:urn="urn:partner.soap.sforce.com">
   <soapenv:Header>
      <urn:CallOptions>
         <urn:client></urn:client>
         <urn:defaultNamespace></urn:defaultNamespace>
      </urn:CallOptions>     
   </soapenv:Header>
   <soapenv:Body>
      <urn:login>
         <urn:username>ravindra@ravi.com</urn:username>
         <urn:password>sfdc@1234</urn:password>
      </urn:login>
   </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

-------------------
<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:sf="urn:fault.partner.soap.sforce.com" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
      <soapenv:Fault>
         <faultcode>sf:INVALID_LOGIN</faultcode>
         <faultstring>INVALID_LOGIN: Invalid username, password, security token; or user locked out.</faultstring>
         <detail>
            <sf:LoginFault xsi:type="sf:LoginFault">
               <sf:exceptionCode>INVALID_LOGIN</sf:exceptionCode>
               <sf:exceptionMessage>Invalid username, password, security token; or user locked out.</sf:exceptionMessage>
            </sf:LoginFault>
         </detail>
      </soapenv:Fault>

I am able to login from browser.
HI all,
 in @future method parameters we cannot use object as parameters.if i need to updated 10 users so it fires 10 times but the requirement is all the 10 records updated at a time means method was called only one time 
plz help  to reloslove this ,thanks in advance .

Thanks & Regards
Ravindra
Hi friends 
 if a user having read/write/edit permissions if there are 10 records which was createed by the same user but he cant see the all 10 records means just see 5 records  how to achive this

Thanks & Regards
Ravindra
Hai frnds,
i have a problem as a user  i could not able to select the record types when i am creating new opportunity ,and rest of the user can able to select the record type who are under the same profile .....plz help me what can be done here

Thanks & Regards
Ravindra
HI All,
 I have an object that is lead one in that I need to count the lead picklist values. let say we have 100 records in the lead , 10 records status are lead = open, another 10 are closed like this I need to display using soql.

Thanks & Regards
Raveendra

Hi All,
I query Account records first, then i need to store these values in pick list, 
public with sharing class ProjectNameListed {
public string projectName{get;set;}
  public  List<Account>   ProjectName(){
        list<selectOption> projectDetails=new list<selectOption>();
         List<Account>  pro=[select id,name from Account];
         return pro ;
        }       
}

vf page:

<apex:page controller="ProjectNameListed">
    <apex:form >
        <apex:pageBlock >
            <apex:pageBlockSection >
                <apex:outputLabel value="Project Name :"/>

<apex:SelectList size="1"/>
                <apex:selectOptions value="{!pro}"/>
             </apex:pageBlockSection>         
        </apex:pageBlock>
    </apex:form>
</apex:page>

please let me know the solution

Thanks & Regards
Raveendra
Hello Everyone,

I am the postgraduate student. I completed my Developer certification and looking for full-time opportunities at entry level position. I am trying hard but everyone is asking for 2 or 3 years of experience, I have around 1 year of experience. I am very passionate and excited to start my career with salesforce profile but I need a break. 
I know I am well qualified as a developer and passion for problem-solving and thinking out of the box, Just need one chance to prove myself.
If anyone as any open position please let me know, I will be very happy to discuss and for your help.

Email: mravindrarr@gmail.com
phone:+91 9966680815

Thanks & Regards
Ravindra

Hai friends,
I am new to salesforce integration, before doing the integration is there any configure or not, tell me the pre-requisitions before doing the integration, and please send me integration interview questions.
Thanks In advance

Thanks & Regards
Ravindra 
Hi All,

I am trying to loginSFDC wsdl from soupUI but getting below error.Can someone please help on this.

Request XML
-----------------
<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:urn="urn:partner.soap.sforce.com">
   <soapenv:Header>
      <urn:CallOptions>
         <urn:client></urn:client>
         <urn:defaultNamespace></urn:defaultNamespace>
      </urn:CallOptions>     
   </soapenv:Header>
      <urn:login>
         <urn:username>ravindra@ravi.com</urn:username>
         <urn:password>sfdc@1234</urn:password>
      </urn:login>

-------------------
<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:sf="urn:fault.partner.soap.sforce.com" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
      <soapenv:Fault>
         <faultcode>sf:INVALID_LOGIN</faultcode>
         <faultstring>INVALID_LOGIN: Invalid username, password, security token; or user locked out.</faultstring>
         <detail>
            <sf:LoginFault xsi:type="sf:LoginFault">
               <sf:exceptionCode>INVALID_LOGIN</sf:exceptionCode>
               <sf:exceptionMessage>Invalid username, password, security token; or user locked out.</sf:exceptionMessage>
            </sf:LoginFault>
         </detail>
      </soapenv:Fault>

I am able to login from browser.