• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Pretty straightforward question - I know that with the GovWin SalesForce Connector you can directly input data from GovWin into Salesforce. Is there any way known where you can update an opportunity that was created in SalesForce with information from GovWin, without having to do it manually?

Thanks for any help given!
Attempting to create a Custom Summary Formula, and failing miserably at something I think should be basic.

I have created a report under Opportunities, and am trying to create a custom summary formula inside the report to calculate the win rate percentage.

Basically I wanted the formula to add the total number of "Closed Won" opportunities, and divide that number by the total number of closed opportunities.

I was able to write a basic formula that I had thought initially did this. The syntax looked like this:

WON:SUM/RowCount

Problem was that the formula was including opportunities as closed won that equaled the stage "Closed/RFI Submitted" - which I did not want included - just the "Closed Won" opportunities

The other problem was that the formula was dividing by a number that was not including the TOTAL number, "Closed Won" Opportunities weren't and aren't being added to the total rowcount - its adding all the others but just not "Closed Won" - which it would need to in order to calculate an appropriate percentage 

So - I came up with this:
WON:SUM / PARENTGROUPVAL(RowCount, GRAND_SUMMARY)

Which included the total number on the bottom - including the "Closed Won" Opportunities 

Unforunately it is also including "Closed/RFI Submitted" in the WON:SUM portion of the syntax.

I attempted to use CASE - but it isn't allowing me to call the field "Stage" - saying that the field doesn't exist - even though I know it does!

Any help would be truly appreciated! Why can I not call these fields into the syntax of the formula?!

Pretty straightforward question - I know that with the GovWin SalesForce Connector you can directly input data from GovWin into Salesforce. Is there any way known where you can update an opportunity that was created in SalesForce with information from GovWin, without having to do it manually?

Thanks for any help given!