• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to integrate soap into my java environment through wsdl i tried with enterprise wsdl getting compilation error, same i tried with metadata wsdl which works fine but not useful for me.I would like to know where is the problem, Please help me to integrate.

Command:: java -DcompileTarget=1.8 -classpath wsc-22.jar com.sforce.ws.tools.wsdlc enterprise.wsdl enterprise.jar

same command is working fine and generating jar with metadata wsdl.

Error is as fallows:

\AppData\Local\Temp\wsdlc-temp-7590476078391448003-dir\com\sforce\soap\enterprise\FieldType.java:1: error: ',', '}', or ';' expected
package com.sforce.soap.enterprise;/** * Generated enum, please do not edit. */public enum FieldType {    /**   * Enumeration  : string   */   string,    /**   * Enumeration  : picklist   */   picklist,    /**   * Enumeration  : multipicklist   */   multipicklist,    /**   * Enumeration  : combobox   */   combobox,    /**   * Enumeration  : reference   */   reference,    /**   * Enumeration  : base64   */   base64,    /**   * Enumeration  : _boolean   */   _boolean,    /**   * Enumeration  : currency   */   currency,    /**   * Enumeration  : textarea   */   textarea,    /**   * Enumeration  : _int   */   _int,    /**   * Enumeration  : _double   */   _double,    /**   * Enumeration  : percent   */   percent,    /**   * Enumeration  : phone   */   phone,    /**   * Enumeration  : id   */   id,    /**   * Enumeration  : date   */   date,    /**   * Enumeration  : datetime   */   datetime,    /**   * Enumeration  : time   */   time,    /**   * Enumeration  : url   */   url,    /**   * Enumeration  : email   */   email,    /**   * Enumeration  : encryptedstring   */   encryptedstring,    /**   * Enumeration  : datacategorygroupreference   */   datacategorygroupreference,    /**   * Enumeration  : location   */   location,    /**   * Enumeration  : address   */   address,    /**   * Enumeration  : anyType   */   anyType,    /**   * Enumeration  : complexvalue   */   complexvalue,    /**   * Enumeration  : long   */   long,  }

2 errors
Error: Failed to compile
<html>
<head><title>An internal server error has occurred</title></head>
<body>

<div style="display:none;" id="errorTitle">An internal server error has occurred</div>
<div style="display:none;" id="errorDesc">An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact <a href="https://help.salesforce.com/apex/hthome">Salesforce Support</a>. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience. <br/><br/>Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com!</div>
<table cellspacing=10>
<tr><td><span style="font-weight: bold; font-size: 12pt;">An internal server error has occurred</span></td></tr>
<tr><td>
An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact <a href="https://help.salesforce.com/apex/hthome">Salesforce Support</a>. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience. <br/><br/>Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com!
<br><br>
Error ID: 974347146-18328 (925905458)
</td>
</tr>
<tr><td>
<br clear="all"><br><br>

</td></tr>
</table>

</td></tr>
</table>

</body>
</html>

I want to set callback url and this url will be called whenever there will be any changes happen in opportunities or account related data. How can i do that is there any other way?
I want to set callback url and this url will be called whenever there will be any changes happen in opportunities or account related data. How can i do that is there any other way?
From my research, the REST API does not support lead conversion.  I am using the Group Edition for SalesForce, so I don't have access to the "Enterpise API (WSDL)).  Am I correct that the API does not support conversion?  If I were to write my own, does the conversion simply do:

1. Create Contact
2. Create Account
3. Set Lead status to converted

Is there anything else it does behind the scenes?