• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Friends,
I'm stuck in the Workflow rule.. The requirement is whenever we changing the Competitor Product value, the value name should be a stamp to the Asset name. At the time of Insert/Update. The below criteria are not working.
Workflow Rule Criteria
-----------------------------
AND(
OR(
ISNEW(),
ISCHANGED(Competitor_Product__c)
),
NOT(ISPICKVAL(Competitor_Product__c, ""))
)
------------------
Field Update
------------------
ObjectAsset  
Field to UpdateAsset: Asset Name
Field Data TypeText
Re-evaluate Workflow Rules after Field Change
Formula ValueTEXT(Competitor_Product__c)
User-added image

Please help me on this.

Thanks in Advance.
Vicky
User-added imageHi Friends,
We are unable to convert the lead to contact, getting an error.
Please give me the valuable suggestions.

Thanks in Advance
  • September 12, 2019
Hi Friends,
we need a report type " Account with case & user".
Currently we are using a "Account with Case" custom report type. Now we are looking for a new report type which includes Account, Case & User. 
Please provide a solution ASAP. 

Thanks in Advance 
  • September 11, 2019
I am facing this error in the below scenario:
Account has a child object A - Object A has child Object B
On Merge Accounts : Am deleting the child Object A , B and again am undeleting the Object A. Automatically the Object B will also get insert again then on Object B trigger we have a logic to update the Account. Could you please any one help to resolve this issue like how can i update the Account again (Account - After Update event on Object B)
Note : Am having roll up summary fields on object B

Thanks in advance
Hi Firiends,
The below validation rule is not working, please help me on this

NOT($Profile.Name ='System Administrator'),ISPICKVAL(country, 'Brazil'),
OR(
NOT(
ISNUMBER( Zipcode__c)), LEN(Zipcode__c)<8,REGEX( Zipcode__c, "^(?!.*/)[a-zA-Z'*,/\r\n]+$")
)
)

The Zipcode should allow only numbers & one special character Hyphen(-)
Please anyone help me on this issue.

Hi friends, 
I need solution on this requirement.  The requirement is to update the phone number on Brazil format ex: (99) 99999999. When user create or update a phone the number should be save on this format.  I tried using workflow rule with field update,  but it's not working. Is there any solution using trigger.  I need a logic for this requirement. 
Waiting for the solution. 
Thanks in advance... 
Hi Friends,
Please help me on this 
We need a new report-type for the activity in the Salesforce chatter group.The standard report view is not sufficient to monitor the activity over a period of time.Therefore we need a report that shows us the number of posts, comments and likes per month, since the date of creation, so we can have the overview and compare activity per month in one report.
  • September 28, 2018
Hi Friends,
Could anyone please help on this. I want to put validation rule for zipcode to prevent the special character. And this validation rule should work only for one country(market). I used the below logic but its not working.

IF( ISPICKVAL(ZTS_EU_Market__c, Brazil)NOT(REGEX( ZTS_EU_Zip_Postal_Code__c,"^[a-z  A-Z]*$")))
Please help me on this.

• September 05, 2018
Hi Friends,
I have one custom object called "call" and this object is child to account object.
When we click on new button on call object, it will redirect to VF page, In that page we have Account lookup field, and we have section called Attendee(Contact user), The attendee are related to that account.
My requirement is when we update the account with different account name, Then the old account related attendee should be delete.   
I want the trigger logic. Could any please help me on this.
Please find the screenshot for reference.

Thanks in Advance,
vivekUser-added image

Hi Team,
I need a solution for below requirement.

We want the field to have a shared visibility for a specified time, approximately 60 days.  After 60 days, shared visibility to the new account is revoked unless they have gone through the alignment process.

Hi Friend,

The current standard event module is too difficult to user for adding accounts and contacts.
Please identity some options for how we can search, or multi-select, or lookup, etc accounts & contacts by an easier method. ·
  • please investigate what options we have for seeing events offline and/or adding accounts & contacts to the events offline.
  • please explore options for each of these requests (including app exchange options and/or what the usa has built)
Hi Firiends,
The below validation rule is not working, please help me on this

NOT($Profile.Name ='System Administrator'),ISPICKVAL(country, 'Brazil'),
OR(
NOT(
ISNUMBER( Zipcode__c)), LEN(Zipcode__c)<8,REGEX( Zipcode__c, "^(?!.*/)[a-zA-Z'*,/\r\n]+$")
)
)

The Zipcode should allow only numbers & one special character Hyphen(-)
Please anyone help me on this issue.

Hi friends, 
I need solution on this requirement.  The requirement is to update the phone number on Brazil format ex: (99) 99999999. When user create or update a phone the number should be save on this format.  I tried using workflow rule with field update,  but it's not working. Is there any solution using trigger.  I need a logic for this requirement. 
Waiting for the solution. 
Thanks in advance... 
Hi Friends,
Could anyone please help on this. I want to put validation rule for zipcode to prevent the special character. And this validation rule should work only for one country(market). I used the below logic but its not working.

IF( ISPICKVAL(ZTS_EU_Market__c, Brazil)NOT(REGEX( ZTS_EU_Zip_Postal_Code__c,"^[a-z  A-Z]*$")))
Please help me on this.

• September 05, 2018
Hi Friends,
I have one custom object called "call" and this object is child to account object.
When we click on new button on call object, it will redirect to VF page, In that page we have Account lookup field, and we have section called Attendee(Contact user), The attendee are related to that account.
My requirement is when we update the account with different account name, Then the old account related attendee should be delete.   
I want the trigger logic. Could any please help me on this.
Please find the screenshot for reference.

Thanks in Advance,
vivekUser-added image