• 75 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
In this Trailhead challenge : https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/modules/wave_apps_basics/units/wave_apps_creating_wave_apps 

I am stuck at the step where I have to upload the JSON into the Monitor Data Tasks. While waiting for it to complete .. it fails as in 
this screenshot :
Error1

I know in this challenge it is just multiple choice quiz. But in the later Analytics trailhead section, I need to make it succesful in order to complete the step correctly.

Please help
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The Campaign object has does not appear to have an Account lookup field called "Chapter". 
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps.
This is the error I am getting when trying to verify my step.

This is the link to the trailhead question. 

I did all the steps as it said but I can't get it to pass.

These fields I made are placed in "Campaign" object that I created (there was no existing Campaign object in my env
Above are the fields I created in the "Campaign" custom object. I had to create it because no existing object.

User-added image
As you can see, it does have the lookup field to account.

So why am I still getting the error?
In this Trailhead challenge : https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/modules/wave_apps_basics/units/wave_apps_creating_wave_apps 

I am stuck at the step where I have to upload the JSON into the Monitor Data Tasks. While waiting for it to complete .. it fails as in 
this screenshot :
Error1

I know in this challenge it is just multiple choice quiz. But in the later Analytics trailhead section, I need to make it succesful in order to complete the step correctly.

Please help
Hi All, I have setup an open Id auth provider and trying to establish SSO for community user. All configurations done at salesforce and Auth Provider. 
User-added imageI enabled login using Dispatcher (my OpenId auth provider). my auth provider login page sends back this error - No_Oauth_Token: Access token was not returned . I am trying to find the full response but not sure where it will be captured. There seems to be no way to find the logs or full response. 

Auth provider team tested their configuration through some client and seems like they are sending the proper JSON response with access token. Not sure what exactly is wrong. 

I have our environment enabled for social media communication and some Social Accounts are integrated for FB, Instagram and Twitter.
Social Studio can communicate with our Sanboxes and create case through a macro.
But now we are willing to send Social Answers to FB, Twitter, etc, though our own component, using apex code. We don't want to use the standard Social Media component for this matter.
We are being able to create SocialPost records, but they are not being sent to Social Studio. 
Is it not enough to just create the records? Do we need to explicitly call some kind of ConnectAPI method or something similar to send the data away?
I would very thankful for any hint.
Thanks a lot!

this screenshot :
Error1

Please help
Hi,

I am currently completing the Module 'Create Analytics Apps' and am getting the following error:

Module link: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/modules/wave_apps_basics/units/wave_apps_creating_wave_apps

There was an error executing the Find_Last_Stage_Updates node: Sort dimension/measure not found in Edgemart: Unique_Sort_Key (02K0Y000000Y5MDUA0_03C0Y000000OQ3DUAW)

On 'Check and Schedule the Dataflow' section, part 11. 

Has anyone got any suggestions as to how I can go about getting this fixed?
I finalized with Success the "Build a Discout Calculator" since it work perfectly on my Playground #02 environment.
However, I get this nasty message which prevent me to validate this challenge. What should I do ?
Error Message on "Build a Discount Calculator" challenge
I'm having all sorts of problems trying to complete the challenge for the sharing rules section of this module. I feel like I have everything setup properly but still get this error message:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The Sharing Set is not setup with proper Case access. Please check the requirements.

Sharing set name is "Share cases with customers"
Applies to Profiles: Customer Community User
Access Granted: Case - User:Account = Case:Account - Read/Write

What am I missing

I make and erase the object
I did the formula again
I take all the security settings that has on the object Case

Hi,

I just created a visual workflow and tried to activate but couldn't get the "Activate" button anywhere.
Could some one please guide me.

Thank YouActivate button missing in Visual Workflow

Hi All,

I have installed salesforce mobile app on my iphone.I want to test some functionality on my sandbox.How to do this?

Thanks

• September 27, 2012
Hi,

I am currently completing the Module 'Create Analytics Apps' and am getting the following error:

Module link: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/modules/wave_apps_basics/units/wave_apps_creating_wave_apps

There was an error executing the Find_Last_Stage_Updates node: Sort dimension/measure not found in Edgemart: Unique_Sort_Key (02K0Y000000Y5MDUA0_03C0Y000000OQ3DUAW)

On 'Check and Schedule the Dataflow' section, part 11. 

Has anyone got any suggestions as to how I can go about getting this fixed?
I am trying to complete the Trailhead Module "Data Security: Controlling Access to Fields"

Create a Profile and Permission Set to properly handle field access

The Marketing Coordinator and Account Manager both require access to view and update Account Records, but only the Account Manager should be able to see and edit certain fields. Specifically, only the Account Manager should be able to see and edit the Rating field. The Marketing Coordinator should not be able to see or edit the Rating field. Create one profile and one permission set with the appropriate field-level security to solve for this use case.The profile must be named 'Basic Account User' and result in an API name of 'Basic_Account_User'. It should use the 'Salesforce' user license type.
The permission set must be named ‘Account Rating’ and result in an API name of 'Account_Rating'.

This is driving me absolutely insane.  

I created a custom profile named Basic Account User, it is Read on the Account Object and the Rating field is unchecked for both Read and Edit.  
I created a permission set named Account Rating, it is Read & Edit on the Account Object and the Rating field is checked for both Read & Edit.  
I have both the profile and permission set assigned to the other user in my Dev Org.  I logged in as this user and the permission set is functioning as expected.  With the permission set he can see and edit the rating field, without the permission set he can't see it at all.

Yet I keep receiving the "The 'Basic Account User' profile did not have the appropriate object and field-level security for the Account object" error message.

What am I missing? I have tried every conceivable combination.

I must be missing something..

The date is always 1 day behind when formating like so:

datetime xDate = o.campaign_start_date__c;

String xxDate = xDate.format('yyyy-dd-MM');
system.debug('sdate :' +xxDate);

I set the above field to 8/16/2011

and in debug it shows up as: 2011-15-08

Everytime I change it the debug value is shown as 1 day behind.. Im sure I could to +1, but could someone help me understand why this is happening?

Thanks!
Jacob Davis

• August 18, 2011