• -1 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
trying to finish the admin beginner trail, but in the module 'Lightning Experience Reports & Dashboards' and then 4.) 'Visualize Your Data with the Lightning Dashboard Builder' 

I've done everything that is asked but it doesn't want to clear and I get the error:

"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find a component in the 'Big Deals' dashboard with the title 'Opportunity Stages'."

This is a pretty straightforward exercise, so yes I'm in my personal dev org, and yes I have a Big Deals dashboard with the right 'Opportunity Stages' component (right name, donut chart, everything just how it should be,

any ideas on how to clear this trail?

greets

Jurn
I am working on the challenge in Identity for Customers and upon my attempt to login
with Google, I am getting the error: We can’t log you in because of the following error. NO_ACCESS: Unable to find a user

Has anyone received this and been able to work through it? I see one questio in the forum about it but the 
answer does not resolve the issue.

Thanks.
1) I used use Module3RegistrationHandler.cls as registration handler.
2) I selected Google as login capability for Partners ( cf screenshot below)
However, the challenge fails with the following message :
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  Could not find a login to your community using Google.
Anybody can help ?
"Login & Registration" page
Hi all,

I want to send/upload  salesforce data and files to sharepoint.
how can i Achieve these please let me know, i already use file connect but  i am not able to upload salesforce data or file to sharepoint. 
Hi all,

I am unable to download xlsx files which is available in my vf page in chrome and IE. Kindly help me. 

In my controller i am using this stmt : attachBody = EncodingUtil.base64Encode(itrAttach.Body);

In VF Page : <a download="{!attachItem.attachName}" href="data:{!attachItem.attachContentType};base64,{!attachItem.attachBody}" > {!attachItem.attachName} </a>

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Abinaya.
The Error I get is: "Step Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Please check that your report includes at least all of these columns: Supply: Supply Name, Unit Cost, Quantity and Total. 
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps."

this is my report:
my Report
not sure where I made a mistake
Hi

I need to create a document set in sharepoint online from salesforce after creating a new account record, how to achieve this.

I have gone through the Files connect and lightning connect both are having only the read the columns and files from sharepoint but the write operation from salesforce to sharepoint is not possible.

Is there any other way to create/update a sharepoint custom column from salesforce

Thanks
Dinesh