• Luxury Retreats

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
The module says....
Replace the text in the URI text box with the following text: /services/data/vXX.0/query/?q=SELECT+Name+From+Account+WHERE+ShippingCity='San+Francisco', where XX maps to the API version you’re using.

I am on the GET Radio Button

I replaced the text with  /services/data/vXX.0/query/?
But, where do I start writing    q=SELECT......
For example - we have ABC opportunity and having AA, BB, CC products in that opportunity. Now Sales rep won the opportunity and customer wants to purchase only AA and CC product and don't want the BB product. Here Sales rep will delete the BB product from the opportunity and close the deal as "Closed Won"

PROBLEM: Mgt wants the report of the deals with closed lost status. How I can address such issues in my reporting if sales rep delete the products from the opportunity if customer doesn't want them. Logically those are opp lost but not able to track them via reporting.
Hi,

I am trying to dynamically create a new button element in a init function in my lightning component, but I have no idea how to add a click event for this button.
Does anyone try this before?

Thanks
Hi, 

I created a lightning component as a quick action button. In the component, I have a cancel button that I want it closed when user clicks.
User-added image

But the problem is that I cannot find any document explain how to close the modal dialog. This is the ui code:
<aura:component controller="ContactController" implements="force:lightningQuickActionWithoutHeader,force:hasRecordId" >
    <style>
        .changeRecordTypeRow {
        margin-top: 1.5rem;
        margin-bottom: 0;
        margin-left: 0;
        margin-right: 0;
        }

.changeRecordTypeLeftColumn {
        float: left;
        text-align: right;
        padding-right: 1.5rem;
        width: 35%;
        font-size: .8125rem;
        color: rgb(84, 105, 141);
        }

.changeRecordTypeRightColumn {
        float: right;
        text-align: left;
        width: 65%;
        }

.modal-body
        {
        	height:auto !important;
        	padding:0;
        }

.forceChatterLightningComponent .bodyWrapper{height:100%;width:100%;padding:0;box-sizing:border-box}
    </style>
    <div class="modal-header slds-modal__header">
        <h2 class="title slds-text-heading--medium" >Change Contact Type</h2>
    </div>
    <div class="scrollable slds-modal__content slds-p-around--medium">
        <div class="changeRecordTypeRow">
            <fieldset class="slds-form-element">
                <div class="changeRecordTypeLeftColumn">
                    <legend class="form-element__legend slds-form-element__label">Select a record type</legend>
                </div>
                <div class="changeRecordTypeRightColumn slds-form-element__control">

<span class="slds-radio">
                        <input type="radio" id="radio_PrimaryContact" name="recordType" />
                        <label class="slds-radio__label" for="radio_PrimaryContact">
                            <span class="slds-radio--faux"></span>
                            <span class="slds-form-element__label">Primary Contact</span>
                        </label>
                    </span>
                        <input type="radio" id="radio_SecondaryContact" name="recordType" />
                        <label class="slds-radio__label" for="radio_SecondaryContact">
                            <span class="slds-form-element__label">Secondary Contact</span>
                        </label>
                    </span>
                </div>
            </fieldset>
        </div>
	</div>
    <div class="modal-footer slds-modal__footer">
    	<div class="forceChangeRecordTypeFooter">
        	<button type="button" class="slds-button slds-button--neutral .slds-modal__close" aura:id="btnCancel" >
            	Cancel
            </button>
            <button type="button" class="slds-button slds-button--brand" aura:id="btnSave">
            	Save
            </button>
        </div>
    </div>
</aura:component>
Does anyone have similar experience? Thanks in advance.
Hi

Recently, I have a issue that bugging me for several weeks. We have a email system that uses a custom object for saving emails. The total data amount is alreay around 1M and each of the user has an average of 10K records. When user login, we show the email page and by default we display 10 email records on the page. My query was originally using OwnerId as criteria to filter in user's records and it takes so long to get the reponse back and sometime get a transaction timeout error. Yesterday, I changed the criteria to use Owner.Email and this time it's improving drastically! (with only 10 secs) So I am really confused about the result. Does anyone has idea on this?
Hi, 

I created a lightning component as a quick action button. In the component, I have a cancel button that I want it closed when user clicks.
User-added image

But the problem is that I cannot find any document explain how to close the modal dialog. This is the ui code:
<aura:component controller="ContactController" implements="force:lightningQuickActionWithoutHeader,force:hasRecordId" >
    <style>
        .changeRecordTypeRow {
        }

}

}

.modal-body
        {
        }

.forceChatterLightningComponent .bodyWrapper{height:100%;width:100%;padding:0;box-sizing:border-box}
    </style>
    </div>
                    <legend class="form-element__legend slds-form-element__label">Select a record type</legend>
                </div>

</label>
                    </span>
                        </label>
                    </span>
                </div>
            </fieldset>
        </div>
	</div>
        	<button type="button" class="slds-button slds-button--neutral .slds-modal__close" aura:id="btnCancel" >
            	Cancel
            </button>
            	Save
            </button>
        </div>
    </div>
Hi, 

User-added image

<style>
        .changeRecordTypeRow {
        }

}

}

.modal-body
        {
        }

</style>
    </div>
                </div>

</label>
                    </span>
                        </label>
                    </span>
                </div>
            </fieldset>
        </div>
	</div>
            	Cancel
            </button>
            	Save
            </button>
        </div>
    </div>
The module says....
Replace the text in the URI text box with the following text: /services/data/vXX.0/query/?q=SELECT+Name+From+Account+WHERE+ShippingCity='San+Francisco', where XX maps to the API version you’re using.

I am on the GET Radio Button

I replaced the text with  /services/data/vXX.0/query/?
But, where do I start writing    q=SELECT......
For example - we have ABC opportunity and having AA, BB, CC products in that opportunity. Now Sales rep won the opportunity and customer wants to purchase only AA and CC product and don't want the BB product. Here Sales rep will delete the BB product from the opportunity and close the deal as "Closed Won"

PROBLEM: Mgt wants the report of the deals with closed lost status. How I can address such issues in my reporting if sales rep delete the products from the opportunity if customer doesn't want them. Logically those are opp lost but not able to track them via reporting.
Hi

Recently, I have a issue that bugging me for several weeks. We have a email system that uses a custom object for saving emails. The total data amount is alreay around 1M and each of the user has an average of 10K records. When user login, we show the email page and by default we display 10 email records on the page. My query was originally using OwnerId as criteria to filter in user's records and it takes so long to get the reponse back and sometime get a transaction timeout error. Yesterday, I changed the criteria to use Owner.Email and this time it's improving drastically! (with only 10 secs) So I am really confused about the result. Does anyone has idea on this?
Hi Guys,

I'm trying to build a lightning component which will be used on Opportunity lightning UI. The component is placed in the right panel. The component loads pretty well on any Opportunity record view.

The problem here is when I try to update the opportunity record (which comes as popup block) the component in the right panel is not getting refreshed. By this the updated values are not showing up on the lightint component.

Need to find a way to refresh the lightning component on record save.

Any help would be appreciated!! 

Thanks
Shravan