• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
In our Salesforce Org we have one custom object(Verification of Benefits) having more than 15 fields. lets say Patient LastName, DOB, Gender , Insurance Name et cetera. After a record were inserted succesfully in that object ,we would have to check his/her detail in some other external web application to enter Patient LastName, DOB, Gender,Insurance Name.

Now my business requirement is when I login to the web application all those fields would populate automatically (https://office.emdeon.com/secure/scripts/inq.dll?MfcISAPICommand=LogIn)
I dont have Handson Expereince on Salesforce Integration. Please tell me the steps how to achieve this.

I have a Email Template Name ,Subject name but i am not able to find that Email Alert to stop . I have checket with those email template name  in Email Alerts also but i could not find it.

Please help me
We receive a large volume of Purchase Agreements,Invoices regarding vehicles via email in PDFImage format. Each supplier has a standard PDFImage template with structured data. Currently our users manually enter this data into various SF custom objects. Ideally we'd like to find a way to automatically import the data in the pdfImage's into mapped fields in the custom objects. 

Are there any appson the app exchange that can do this? Otherwise what  type of programming would this require? thanks
Here is my Scenario :
In Lead Object there is a LastName field contains  the name of a patient . for example John Readmit , Jack Readmit 2 , Jason Readmit3.
Using formula field , I need to display 1 if suppose LastName contains John Readmit ,display 2 if LastName contains Jack Readmit 2 and display 3 if LastName contains Jason Readmit3.

Formula Field is Number Data Type

I have  used the formulae IF( CONTAINS( "Re-Admit:re admit:readmit:Readmit:Re admit:ReAdmit:Re Admit:Re-admit", LastName), IF( CONTAINS( " 2", LastName), 2, IF( CONTAINS( " 3", LastName), 3, 1 ) ), null)

but it shows blank value.

Please help,

Best,
Prakash

Please help, I am new to developing / Apex code and am trying to set up a trigger email notification to one of the user  from a picklist field (on an Activity)based on a different picklist entry (User)

I am getting the following error:

Error: Compile Error: Invalid bind expression type of Lead for column of type String 

And honestly I have no clue what I need to do to fix this...!

Here is my first attempt:

trigger EmailTrigger on Lead (before insert) {

EmailClass.AlertEmail();

}

Apex Class:

public with sharing class EmailClass{
   public static void AlertEmail(){     
        List<Lead> leadlist = new List<Lead>();
        leadlist = [SELECT Id,Name, Assign_to_Lead_Source__c FROM Lead];
      List<User> userlist = new List<User>();
       userlist = [SELECT Name,Email FROM user WHERE Name IN  :leadlist];  
       }
}
After getting User name from picklist ,want  to write email notification.
I have a Email Template Name ,Subject name but i am not able to find that Email Alert to stop . I have checket with those email template name  in Email Alerts also but i could not find it.

Please help me
Here is my Scenario :
In Lead Object there is a LastName field contains  the name of a patient . for example John Readmit , Jack Readmit 2 , Jason Readmit3.
Using formula field , I need to display 1 if suppose LastName contains John Readmit ,display 2 if LastName contains Jack Readmit 2 and display 3 if LastName contains Jason Readmit3.

Formula Field is Number Data Type

I have  used the formulae IF( CONTAINS( "Re-Admit:re admit:readmit:Readmit:Re admit:ReAdmit:Re Admit:Re-admit", LastName), IF( CONTAINS( " 2", LastName), 2, IF( CONTAINS( " 3", LastName), 3, 1 ) ), null)

but it shows blank value.

Please help,

Best,
Prakash

Please help, I am new to developing / Apex code and am trying to set up a trigger email notification to one of the user  from a picklist field (on an Activity)based on a different picklist entry (User)

I am getting the following error:

Error: Compile Error: Invalid bind expression type of Lead for column of type String 

And honestly I have no clue what I need to do to fix this...!

Here is my first attempt:

trigger EmailTrigger on Lead (before insert) {

EmailClass.AlertEmail();

}

Apex Class:

public with sharing class EmailClass{
   public static void AlertEmail(){     
        List<Lead> leadlist = new List<Lead>();
        leadlist = [SELECT Id,Name, Assign_to_Lead_Source__c FROM Lead];
      List<User> userlist = new List<User>();
       userlist = [SELECT Name,Email FROM user WHERE Name IN  :leadlist];  
       }
}
After getting User name from picklist ,want  to write email notification.
Any one can suggest any PDF or Example on Web Services and Salesforce Integration?
i am going through few PDF's and links but not able to get hands on practise  properly how to use SOAP, REST,WSDL step by step?
Is any Practical example step by step?