• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I am trying to build a flow which will update a checkbox on the user record to indicate if a permission set has been assigned or not. This is then used for Communities reporting.

I ran the flow as a scheduled flow pulling from the PermissionSetAssignment object and relating it to the user by using the Assignee ID of the user. However when I try and debug the flow I get the below error and I am not sure why.

;nested exception is: common.exception.ApiQueryException: = 'permissionsetID' ) ORDER BY CreatedDate ASC LIMIT 1 ERROR at Row:1:Column:93 No such collumn 'CreatedDate' on entity 'PermissionSetAssignment'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name, Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

Can anyone help dechipher the above please? we have not referenced any of these fields in the flow so not sure why it is throwing an error.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Can anyone help with the below please?

I managed to create a custom clone button in Classic on the opportunities object which changed the information in some of the fields when it was cloned (for example changed the sales stage from closed won to qualified). However, this doesn't work in Lightning. 

I then built an Apex class and visualforce page and have managed to get it to work in Lightning to bring accross the information in the fields stated in the class, however I am not sure how to amend it to pull accross different field values as mentioned above. Is this possible? 

Sorry I am not a developer and have very limited experience with Apex, thus any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hi, I am trying to build a flow which will update a checkbox on the user record to indicate if a permission set has been assigned or not. This is then used for Communities reporting.

I ran the flow as a scheduled flow pulling from the PermissionSetAssignment object and relating it to the user by using the Assignee ID of the user. However when I try and debug the flow I get the below error and I am not sure why.

;nested exception is: common.exception.ApiQueryException: = 'permissionsetID' ) ORDER BY CreatedDate ASC LIMIT 1 ERROR at Row:1:Column:93 No such collumn 'CreatedDate' on entity 'PermissionSetAssignment'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name, Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

Can anyone help dechipher the above please? we have not referenced any of these fields in the flow so not sure why it is throwing an error.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.