• -1 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Don't know if this is right place to ask this question but i want to know how I can use SSJS activity to filter data from a DE and store the filtered data in some another DE.
Thanks in advance.
I am in need

Does the REST API support the capability to initiate an SMS message with the message text provided as a parameter to the API call rather than having been pre-defined on "Exacttarget"?
Can data extensions be used to personalize SMS texts sent by triggered sends with the REST API?
any help would be appretiated.
Does the REST API support the capability to initiate an SMS message with the message text provided as a parameter to the API call rather than having been pre-defined on "Exacttarget"?
Can data extensions be used to personalize SMS texts sent by triggered sends with the REST API?
any help would be appretiated.
Hi All,

I am new to Salesforce and I just wrote my first Hello World Trigger on Lead object as below.

trigger HelloWorld on Lead (before update) {
    for (Lead l: Trigger.new) {
        l.FirstName='Hello';
        l.lastName='World';
    }

Guess what, this thing is running even when I create new Lead and setting the first and last names to hello world. What am I doing wrong?

- Amar
I am not able to assign Salesforce Administrator profile to a new user. Due to this I wont be able to complete the Challenge for "Control Access to the Organization". Id ont see the "Salesforce" User License in the list while trying to add a new user in my developer account.

I have been into Siebel for 7yrs & planning to move into SFDC.The tutorials online are basic and not enough.
I have a free trial,what is best way I can learn SFDC to mark a career in any organization considering my experience.
Please suggest how to move on,the steps to start of with,the forums to follow,the online tutorials that can help.
Any help will be greatly useful.

Thanks in Advance

• January 20, 2015
Please help me regarding this validation , 
in the phone field we could enter only 10 digit not more or less than 10 digit and not contain any chanracter and i have created a validation which is as follow but in this there is a problem if we enter a number like 1234567891as then it not showing any error and for every condition it is perfect, please help me.
my validation is:
IF (not(isblank(Phone)),OR(NOT(REGEX(Phone , "\\D*?(\\d\\D*?){10}")), NOT(ISNUMBER(Phone))),NULL)
This challenge seems simple enough but I'm stuck and any help would be appreciated. 

So the Challenge is Create a validation rule to check that a contact is in the zip code of its account. here is the question below:
To complete this challenge, add a validation rule which will block the insertion of a contact if the contact is related to an account and has a mailing postal code (which has the API Name MailingPostalCode) different from the account's shipping postal code (which has the API Name ShippingPostalCode).Name the validation rule 'Contact must be in Account ZIP Code'.
A contact with a MailingPostalCode that has an account and does not match the associated Account ShippingPostalCode should return with a validation error and not be inserted.
The validation rule should ONLY apply to contact records with an associated account. Contact records with no associated parent account (hint: you can use the ISBLANK function for this check) can be added with any MailingPostalCode value

Here is my  work.. Any help would be appreciated.. thanks, 

Rule Name Contact_must_be_in_Account_ZIP_Code Active [Checked]
Error Condition Formula AND( BillingPostalCode = ShippingPostalCode )
Error Message Billing zipcode does not match the Shipping Zipcode Error Location Billing Zip/Postal Code