• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi

Can we use Pardot email templates in Apex class for sending emails?
I would like to use Pardot emails so that the emails can be tracked and scored in Pardot.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Priti

Hi

I have .NET SOAP integration.
When I add a new field to Salesforce of data type other than type text, the field is not included in the SOAP request to Salesforce.
So if I add a new field a__c of type text, after updating the wsdl in the .NET project I am able to set the value for this field in .NET which then updates Salesforce.
But if a new field of type number or checkbox is created in Salesforce, even after updating the wsdl in .NET the field value is not updated in Salesforce. In the debugging I can see that the new field is not part of the SOAP request to Salesforce.

Any ideas what could be causing the issue?

Thanks heaps.
Hi Guys,

please can someone point me in the direction of how to check if an existing case with a particular Subject exists, if it does- do not create a new one. I am using this for the start of an existing process builder workflow where - the trigger is constantly checking if a case with the subject already exists, if it does, skip creating else create a new case.

Any help would be much appreciated. :)

Thanks
Hello There,

I'm kinda new in apex triggers and was trying to write a trigger to copy a field from a task to an account/ opportunity. I tried out the below codes for opportunity but it doesn't seem to copy the task field to opportunity. Any suggestions please? Cheers.

trigger TaskAfterInsertUpdate on Task (after update, after insert)
{
    list<opportunity> liOpportunities = new list<opportunity>();
    list<id> liIDs = new list<id>();

for(Task sTask : trigger.new)
    {
        if(sTask.Subject.startsWith('Outbound call') || sTask.Subject.startsWith('Inbound call'))
        {
            liIDs.add(sTask.WhatId);
        }
    }

for(Opportunity sOppty : [select Id, Agent__c from Opportunity]) //where Id in : liIDS])
    {
        sOppty.Agent__c = 'Bla';
        sOppty.Date = sTask.LastModifiedDate;
        liOpportunities.add(sOppty);
    }

update liOpportunities;
}
Hi There,

Please I would like to make the in-built live agent chat in salesforce customized to my Organizations requirement.

We want the look & feel of the chat window to have the attributes of similar 3rd party apps like https://my.livechatinc.com/chats (Popup chat window after a certain time frame or based on mouse scroll. Also, keep track of the page the user is on on our website, the date, time & location.) but still be built into salesforce. What's the best approach to this? Thanks for any help.
Hello There,

I'm kinda new in apex triggers and was trying to write a trigger to copy a field from a task to an account/ opportunity. I tried out the below codes for opportunity but it doesn't seem to copy the task field to opportunity. Any suggestions please? Cheers.

trigger TaskAfterInsertUpdate on Task (after update, after insert)
{
    list<opportunity> liOpportunities = new list<opportunity>();
    list<id> liIDs = new list<id>();

for(Task sTask : trigger.new)
    {
        if(sTask.Subject.startsWith('Outbound call') || sTask.Subject.startsWith('Inbound call'))
        {
            liIDs.add(sTask.WhatId);
        }
    }

for(Opportunity sOppty : [select Id, Agent__c from Opportunity]) //where Id in : liIDS])
    {
        sOppty.Agent__c = 'Bla';
        sOppty.Date = sTask.LastModifiedDate;
        liOpportunities.add(sOppty);
    }

update liOpportunities;
}