• 25 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I need to know if the Time Zone Greenwich Mean Time (Europe/London) changes with Daylight Savings Time for users assigned to this Time Zone.  If this Time Zone does not, then which one would I use?

Kevin
I have a problem when I created the Validation Rule for the "Creating Validation Rules" Challenge.  I used the following validation rule on the Contact Object:
AND(
NOT(ISBLANK(Account.AccountNumber)),
MailingPostalCode<>Account.ShippingPostalCode)

This works when I test it.  When there is no account, it creates the contact.  When there is an Account associated with the Contact, it prepopulates the Mailing Postal Code with the Billing Zip Code (not the shipping zip code).  If I change it, to match the Shipping Zip Code, I can create the Contact.  If the Zip Code doesn't match then I recieve the message I created saying:  "Contact Mailing Zip Code must match Account Shipping Zip Code".  This seems to be what the challenge is asking.

What could I be doing wrong?  Or is this a problem with the logic for the Challenge?

Kevin

Kev 
I have one object that has country and language and other fields.  I have another object that has country, language and the Language Code whch is specific to the country and language combination.  How do I create a lookup relationship and use that field in a formula field in the first object?
I have completed 8 Badge. 4 from Developer and 4 from Admin. Will i get T-Shirt?
I need to know if the Time Zone Greenwich Mean Time (Europe/London) changes with Daylight Savings Time for users assigned to this Time Zone.  If this Time Zone does not, then which one would I use?

Kevin
I have a problem when I created the Validation Rule for the "Creating Validation Rules" Challenge.  I used the following validation rule on the Contact Object:
AND(
NOT(ISBLANK(Account.AccountNumber)),
MailingPostalCode<>Account.ShippingPostalCode)

This works when I test it.  When there is no account, it creates the contact.  When there is an Account associated with the Contact, it prepopulates the Mailing Postal Code with the Billing Zip Code (not the shipping zip code).  If I change it, to match the Shipping Zip Code, I can create the Contact.  If the Zip Code doesn't match then I recieve the message I created saying:  "Contact Mailing Zip Code must match Account Shipping Zip Code".  This seems to be what the challenge is asking.

What could I be doing wrong?  Or is this a problem with the logic for the Challenge?

Kevin

Kev 
I have one object that has country and language and other fields.  I have another object that has country, language and the Language Code whch is specific to the country and language combination.  How do I create a lookup relationship and use that field in a formula field in the first object?