• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi
In my application I need a custom object to fill my requirement now I want that custom object should not visible to any user. Only my application can use it and modify it. Is there anyway? 
Hi ,
 My question is how long download link of a beta release of an app available for download to install beta release app for testing?

Hi ,
I  mv working on canvas app that is working fine in Canvas app previewer .Now if any one install this app after installation it create new web tab with same name as app name  and app run into tab when clicked  
Hi ,
I am working on canvas connected app when a check canvas app perviewer my app show on the half of previewer.Can any one tell me how to preview full screen in canvas app perviewer
Hi
In my application I need a custom object to fill my requirement now I want that custom object should not visible to any user. Only my application can use it and modify it. Is there anyway? 
Hi ,
I  mv working on canvas app that is working fine in Canvas app previewer .Now if any one install this app after installation it create new web tab with same name as app name  and app run into tab when clicked