• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

i have a requirement to show updated value in cansole view left side pannel inside section contact details in case layout. (i am showing contact as an object in left side panel)
We are doing some action on contact object when case is opened, but fields which are show in mini layout of contacts are not showing updated value which has changed when case was opened. where as its showing old value.
But when i check in system data is getting updated as per requirement but not showing in the console view output.

can anyone let me know ,how can i refresh the output which is shown in left side of panel of console with updated value of contact.

to further explain:-
suppose there is a contact named First name :Piyush Last name:Nath , when case is created and opened for the same user, i am changing Lastname to Kumar. so in my layout left side panel where i am showing contact details ,it should populate Piyush Kumar, but its showing old data as Piyush Nath. I want to show updated value every time Case is opened.
I am working on Service console. When we try to click on object list,i want to invoke a js function in a current page. But I can't figure out a way to do that.
scenario is, suppose i have opened a case,now when i click on object list (case) to open another case,i want to invoke a JS script. Like when we toggle between different primary tabs ,i am able to achieve usign onFocusedPrimaryTab. but not when selecting object list.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.
Piyush Nath
issue in completing challenge under Data security (Defining Sharing Rules) I have done all things ,like making Organization-Wide Defaults as Private and creating a group for rule Training coordinator and providing readonly access for Project data based on priority. but still getting error as "The sharing rule did not behave as expected. "
Hi, I am new to Salesforce. I am doing exercises in trailhead and having some issues with the developer edition of the org. I am at the stage to create 'Create Object Relationships'. It is asking me to create master detail relationship, I don't see that type in my org set up. Could anyone help me with what I am missing?
I am working on Service console. When we try to click on object list,i want to invoke a js function in a current page. But I can't figure out a way to do that.
scenario is, suppose i have opened a case,now when i click on object list (case) to open another case,i want to invoke a JS script. Like when we toggle between different primary tabs ,i am able to achieve usign onFocusedPrimaryTab. but not when selecting object list.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.
Piyush Nath
issue in completing challenge under Data security (Defining Sharing Rules) I have done all things ,like making Organization-Wide Defaults as Private and creating a group for rule Training coordinator and providing readonly access for Project data based on priority. but still getting error as "The sharing rule did not behave as expected. "
Greetings:

I have been trying to do check the challenge of the the first part of the "Apex Basics & Database" module. I have been restructuring my apex code but nothing seems to work. This is the error that I'm getting:
User-added image