• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
This question involves APEX triggers and APIs so I'm hoping someone can help. I've been SFDC admin and developer for over a decade but this one has me stumped.

My reps are getting flooded by SFDC generated contact transfer notifications and I have no idea how to stop them. Here' the order of events:
1) lead imported to Marketo
2) lead syncs with SFDC
3) SFDC Assignment rules applied (FYI, no email templates are used in this step)
4) Lead auto convereted by trigger and attched to Account
5) New Contact owner changed to match Account owner by trigger

There are no workflow or notification settings that I can see that would create a transfer notification...and here's the really wierd part. If I do all of the above steps, except start it by manually creating a lead in the SFDC UI, then no notification is sent. This only happens when the lead is injected from Marketo. That said, I am 100% sure the notification is sent from SFDC because I checked the email headers. So I think the answer must have something to do with some sort of API / trigger combination. Below is a copy of one of the transfer notifications.

All ideas for making this stop are welcome. Thank you very much.

-Derek

Subject: Contact transferred to you.
Body: Contact [NAME] has been assigned to you. Please click on the link below to view the record.