• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Everyone ,
 we have lead object in which we have email , source , status , phone , name ..e.tc So i want whenever new lead comes first check email with old records if the email is exist just update the old record with new lead source field . and if the email doesnot exist create new lead with all fields.

plz Help...
Hello Guys ,  i want a two matrix escaltion workflow for lead . Supose one lead is created and if the lead is not edit within 24 hour throw email to the salesman and if than also it is not edited within 24hours than trow a email to the manger... plz help  
Hi,

i want a two matrix escaltion workflow for lead . Supose one lead is created and if the lead is not edit within 24 hour throw email to the salesman and if than also it is not edited than trow a email to the manger...help  
i have 3 objects named Book my show,rate detail ,and Rate master where Rate master is parent of Rate detail and book my show with the look up relationship in rate master there is no fields all the feilds are in rate details i need to fetch all the records of rate detail in book my show through rate master ...PLZ help

i have 3 objects named Book my show,rate detail ,and Rate master where Rate master is parent of Rate detail and book my show with the look up relationship in rate master there is no fields all the feilds are in rate details i need to fetch all the records of rate detail in book my show through rate master ...PLZ help

Hi Everyone ,
 we have lead object in which we have email , source , status , phone , name ..e.tc So i want whenever new lead comes first check email with old records if the email is exist just update the old record with new lead source field . and if the email doesnot exist create new lead with all fields.

plz Help...