• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I have a requirement to get the data from the Health Cloud to Marketing Cloud through API integration. How can i achieve this in the marketing cloud?
Please help me on this.

Regards
Ankit Kadam
Hello All,
 I am getting error into the trailhead challenge :

Create an approval process that validates when a Prospect Account becomes a Customer.For purposes of local regulation new customers must be approved by the legal team.

When an Account has the value of 'Prospect' in the Type field, a user will click the 'Submit for Approval' button to launch an approval process. The process will only happen if Type is 'Prospect' and there are more than 500 employees. Upon entry of the process, Type will become 'Pending' and be locked. If approved, Type will be set to 'Customer' and be unlocked. If not approved, Type will be set back to 'Prospect' and will be unlocked.
  • The Account object's Type field must have the following picklist values: Prospect, Customer, Pending. Before creating the approval process, verify the values in your Account object setup
  • The approval process name must be 'Approve New Account'.
  • When user click 'Submit for Approval', the approval must be processed if the Type field is set to 'Prospect' and the value of Employees is greater than 500.
  • Upon entering the approval process, set the Type field to 'Pending' and lock the record.
  • Normally the approver would be someone else. In this instance, assign yourself to be the approver.
  • If approved, set the Type field to 'Customer' and unlock the record.
  • If not approved, set the Type field back to 'Prospect', and unlock the record.
During checking the challenge , I am getting following exception shown in the image below:

User-added image

Kindly, Please help me with this.....

Thanks 

Regards
Er. Ankit Kadam
Hello All,
I have a requirement to store web activities like pdf downloads, request for information forms(RFI), Websites Visits, Form submissions directly into salesforce as web activity of a prospect or lead. Suppose any lead XYZ has visited my website and downloaded the pdf if this leads is new then it should be create in the CRM and if it is already a lead in SF then it should update the leads record with proper activity history and display it on leads page layout.
Could you please suggest a proper way to implement this in my professional edition.
Hi,
i am getting following error.
"Executing the 'searchContactsAndLeads' method failed. Either the method does not exist, is not static, or does not return the expected search results"

Here is my code below:
public class ContactAndLeadSearch {
    public static List<List<SObject>>ContactAndLeadSearch(String s1){

List<List<sObject>> searchList = [FIND 's1' IN ALL FIELDS 
                   RETURNING Lead(FirstName,LastName),Contact(FirstName,LastName)];
Lead[] searchLeads = (Lead[])searchList[0];
Contact[] searchContacts = (Contact[])searchList[1];

System.debug('Found the following leads.');
for (Lead a : searchLeads) {
    System.debug(a.Name);
}

System.debug('Found the following contacts.');
for (Contact c : searchContacts) {
    System.debug(c.LastName + ', ' + c.FirstName);
}
        return searchList;
    }
}

Hi guys/gals,

Do you have any idea on how to obtain the Cloak of Adventure sweatshirt after completing 5 badges on trailheads?

Source: http://go.pardot.com/l/27572/2016-01-06/4wy4tn?utm_campaign=newyear-trailhead-sweatshirt

I haven't received any email address or notification about the completion after I had received 5 new badges on my profile. 

The sweetshirt looks really cool and I want to get it :D  Ty

Hi,
i am getting following error.
"Executing the 'searchContactsAndLeads' method failed. Either the method does not exist, is not static, or does not return the expected search results"

Here is my code below:
public class ContactAndLeadSearch {
    public static List<List<SObject>>ContactAndLeadSearch(String s1){

List<List<sObject>> searchList = [FIND 's1' IN ALL FIELDS 
                   RETURNING Lead(FirstName,LastName),Contact(FirstName,LastName)];
Lead[] searchLeads = (Lead[])searchList[0];
Contact[] searchContacts = (Contact[])searchList[1];

System.debug('Found the following leads.');
for (Lead a : searchLeads) {
    System.debug(a.Name);
}

System.debug('Found the following contacts.');
for (Contact c : searchContacts) {
    System.debug(c.LastName + ', ' + c.FirstName);
}
        return searchList;
    }