• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

any one can suggest.

<apex:repeat value="{!lstQLI}" var="QLI"> <div style="page-break-inside:avoid; margin-top:25px;"> <p style="font-weight:bold; font-size:1em; text-decoration:bold;">{!count}. {!if(QLI.Product_Name_in_Offer__c != null, QLI.Product_Name_in_Offer__c , QLI.Name)}</p> <p style="text-indent:1em"> <apex:PageBlock rendered="{!if(!CONTAINS(QLI.Vendor_Material__r.Product_Spec__c,'xxxxxxxx') ,if(mapIdLstTS[QLI.Id] == NULL, FALSE, TRUE),FALSE)}"> <apex:PageBlockTable cellspacing="5" var="TS" value="{!mapIdLstTS[QLI.Id]}" columns="2" rendered="{!if(mapIdLstTS[QLI.Id] == NULL, FALSE, TRUE)}"> <apex:column width="25%" value="{!TS.Label__c}"/> <apex:column width="5%" /> <apex:column value="{!TS.Value__c}"/> </apex:PageBlockTable> </apex:PageBlock> <apex:PageBlock rendered="{!if(CONTAINS(QLI.Product__r.Name,'XXXXXXX') ,TRUE,FALSE)}"> <apex:outputText value="{!QLI.Vendor_Material__r.Product_Spec__c}" escape="False"/> </apex:PageBlock> </p>

ERROR MESSAGE IS : 
SObject row was retrieved via SOQL without querying the requested field: QuoteLineItem__c.Vendor_Material__r 
Hi,

If particular product not added in quote, I don't want print the specific sentence in the quote PDF.

<p><strong>display:{!if(!QLI.weli.Product_Description__c=XXXXXXXX,'','none')},"><b>Along with the above mentioned XXXXXXX we also have complete range of XXXXXXXXX</b></strong>, Should you have any other clarifications / details please do feel free to contact us.</p>

Hi Experts,

I don't want show the field if there is no value in Discount filed.

<td style="border-bottom:1px solid black;border-right:1px solid black;" align="center"> {!QLI.Discount__c}{!if(QLI.Discount__c != null,'%','')} </td>

how to built  logic in visualforce page.
Regards,
Sudarsan
Hi,

We have an operational issue in Salesforce. Let me explain our Process.

First we create an opportunity  
      Under the Opportunity we create quote and add the product in Quote with standard offer price.
             After submit the offer to customer and then we will discuss on pricing and negotiate
             After this we do the deep clone from first Quote (i.e.V1 to V2) and change the price as per discussion in the same opportunity.
By default all quote will have a check box "Show in Report"
Now my requirement is when I do the deep clone from one quote and another  Quote the Check Box to be unchecked (i.e., Quote No: V1) in Show in Report

Sudarsan
Hi,

How to create new fields in Task page.  My requirement is I want to capture the day the user updated their activity in Task.

IF(TODAY() = LastModified Date, "Today", IF(ISBLANK(Last Modified Date),"Never", TEXT(TODAY()-Last Modified Date) & " Days Ago"))

Sudarsan
Hi,

If particular product not added in quote, I don't want print the specific sentence in the quote PDF.

<p><strong>display:{!if(!QLI.weli.Product_Description__c=XXXXXXXX,'','none')},"><b>Along with the above mentioned XXXXXXX we also have complete range of XXXXXXXXX</b></strong>, Should you have any other clarifications / details please do feel free to contact us.</p>