• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to find who is the last user that used a classc email template in an email and I found that in the EmailMessage object there is the EmailTemplateId field that could help me
Looking at the EmailMessage object I find too few records having this field populated even if I know that in our org many users use email templates. 
 also read that that field is populated just if Lightning is enabled but our org is still in Classic so how is that possible ?

Any help on thi is appreciated
Thanks
Michela
Hi 

We found that we have a lot of cases not related to any accounts. This happens because from a case it is possible to create a contact without relating it to an account.
We need to stop this and we are looking for a resolution to this issue.  I know that we could set a validation rule to not save the case when an account is not present but I would like to directly be able to chanhge the Contact creation page adding the account info on it

Any helps will be appreciated

Regards
Michela Bovio
I'm trying to find who is the last user that used a classc email template in an email and I found that in the EmailMessage object there is the EmailTemplateId field that could help me
Looking at the EmailMessage object I find too few records having this field populated even if I know that in our org many users use email templates. 
 also read that that field is populated just if Lightning is enabled but our org is still in Classic so how is that possible ?

Any help on thi is appreciated
Thanks
Michela