• 9 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am experiencing issues with Step 7 of the Lightning Experience Reports & Dashboards Superbadge.  This step refers to creating a SolarBot dashboard.  I am getting this error below:

Error Message

I believe I am getting this error whenever I make the "Case Drivers and SolarBot Ownership" dashboard component either a donut or funnel chart with percentages showing.  I get a wrong type of chart error when using other charts.  Below is what my dashboard looks like:

SolarBot Impact Dashboard

I think I am getting this error erroanously and this should be fixed or am I doing something wrong with my dashboard chart?

Hello,

I am working on the App Customization superbadge and I am having issues with the '# of Volunteers Still Needed' field on the 'Volunteer Shift' object as I am getting that the record is not working as expected error.

The requirement for the field states the following:
Field Label: # of Volunteers Still Needed
Field Purpose: Volunteer Shifts calculates and displays the difference between the number of required volunteers and the shifts taken, or zero, whichever is greater.

Here is the screenshot of the field details and I have highlighted the formula below:
# of Volunteers Still Needed field detail

I also tried IF(Desired_Number_of_Volunteers__c - Shifts_Taken__c > 0, Desired_Number_of_Volunteers__c - Shifts_Taken__c, 0) which also errored out in the same fashion.

Could someone please help me out and figure out what is wrong?

Thanks,
Evin

I am experiencing issues with Step 7 of the Lightning Experience Reports & Dashboards Superbadge.  This step refers to creating a SolarBot dashboard.  I am getting this error below:

Error Message

I believe I am getting this error whenever I make the "Case Drivers and SolarBot Ownership" dashboard component either a donut or funnel chart with percentages showing.  I get a wrong type of chart error when using other charts.  Below is what my dashboard looks like:

SolarBot Impact Dashboard

I think I am getting this error erroanously and this should be fixed or am I doing something wrong with my dashboard chart?

Hello,

I am working on the App Customization superbadge and I am having issues with the '# of Volunteers Still Needed' field on the 'Volunteer Shift' object as I am getting that the record is not working as expected error.

The requirement for the field states the following:
Field Label: # of Volunteers Still Needed
Field Purpose: Volunteer Shifts calculates and displays the difference between the number of required volunteers and the shifts taken, or zero, whichever is greater.

Here is the screenshot of the field details and I have highlighted the formula below:
# of Volunteers Still Needed field detail

I also tried IF(Desired_Number_of_Volunteers__c - Shifts_Taken__c > 0, Desired_Number_of_Volunteers__c - Shifts_Taken__c, 0) which also errored out in the same fashion.

Could someone please help me out and figure out what is wrong?

Thanks,
Evin