• Member since 2015
  • Bridgestone Consumer Group

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
My current code is as follows(I re-wrote the first part of the URL for security):

<apex:page standardController="Account">
    <apex:pageBlock >
      <apex:outputText style="font-style:bold; font-sizje: 12pt" value="Tableau Dashboards for {0} with AD User ID {1} and Sales Rep ID {2} and Ship To # {3}.">
        <apex:param value="{!$User.Username}"/>
        <apex:param value="{!$User.ADUser__c}"/>
        <apex:param value="{!$User.BATO_Sales_Rep_ID__c}"/>
        <apex:param value="{!Account.Customer_Number__c}"/>
      </apex:outputText>    
    </apex:pageBlock> 

<apex:iframe src="https://salesforce.com/embed_dashboard.php?workbook=Salesforce_Dashboard_Ship_To&view=Salesforce_Dashboard_Ship_To&user={!$User.ADUser__c}&Ship_To={!Account.Customer_Number__c}&width=1300px&height=600px" height="550px" width="1250px" scrolling="false"/>
</apex:page>

I'm trying to embed a tableau dashboard on an account page and pass parameters for filtering purposes.  The dashboard renders for my browsers, but fails in the SF1 app.  Salesforce says it's the iframe so I need a workaround, but I don't quite know how to write the code.
How can I write a SOQL query to ID the opportunity contact roles where the contact account doesn't equal the opportunity account?  I'm trying to clean up the opportunity contact roles that were migrated in from another CRM and associated to the wrong opportunity.
How can I write a SOQL query to ID the opportunity contact roles where the contact account doesn't equal the opportunity account?  I'm trying to clean up the opportunity contact roles that were migrated in from another CRM and associated to the wrong opportunity.