• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm utilizing my Web-to-Lead code that I generated and plugging it into PHP code so that I can use the form on a microsite. For some reason when I'm testing the site instead of displaying the form it displays a link asking me to redirect to login to Salesforce. Does anyone know of any reason that this would happen? 
We are trying to use a PHP call to Salesforce so that we can integrate an outside home grown into SFDC. Currently I just want the person who wrote the call to be able to have access to SF. I gave him my username, password, and security token but he keeps receiving the attached error message. He is a web developer and I'm a cert. admin so I'm not super familiar with what we need to be doing. We are using the PHP connector toolkit that is provided in the community documents. User-added image
 Any help is really appreciated. 
We are trying to use a PHP call to Salesforce so that we can integrate an outside home grown into SFDC. Currently I just want the person who wrote the call to be able to have access to SF. I gave him my username, password, and security token but he keeps receiving the attached error message. He is a web developer and I'm a cert. admin so I'm not super familiar with what we need to be doing. We are using the PHP connector toolkit that is provided in the community documents. User-added image
 Any help is really appreciated.