• 25 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, I want to change an outputText value in my Visualforce page. I used this : 
<apex:outputText id="theText" value="bye"/>

<script>
document.getElementById('{!$Component.theText}').innerHTML = 'hello';
</script>
It's working well in a HTML render but it doesn't work for PDF, Do you ave an answer about this ? Thx

Hi all,
I need to make a call out from Salesforce to an external web service which we called it server, but it always shows me an exception: System.CalloutException: IO Exception: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target.

I researched a lot of reference guides and I think this exception is due to Salesforce does not have a server certificate,fianlly, the server system refuses this request from Salesforce.

So far, the technician of the server system has already sent me a server-side certificate for valid connections. This server-side certificate is valid and can be used immediately. So I want to upload this server-side certificate into Salesforce directly instead I need to create a CA-signed certificate and send a CSR file to a seleted certificate authority afterwards.

The answer is very important for me. Could anyone help me ?

Thanks in advance.
BR
Yiming
Hello, I want to change an outputText value in my Visualforce page. I used this : 
<apex:outputText id="theText" value="bye"/>

<script>
document.getElementById('{!$Component.theText}').innerHTML = 'hello';
</script>
It's working well in a HTML render but it doesn't work for PDF, Do you ave an answer about this ? Thx